The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

According to the article this will be the first time in 17 years that WB will put out a superbowl ad.
giphy.gif

Well, we did get that teaser trailer several months back.

Flash Reboot Fan Cast Under Gunn

Barry Allen/The Flash- Jack Quaid
Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash- Antony Starr
Iris West- Alexandra Shipp
Gorilla Grodd- Laz Alonzo
Leonard Snart/Captain Cold- Kieran Culkin
Heatwave- David Harbour
Wally West/Kid Flash- Dallas Dupree Young
Weather Wizard- Diego Luna
Henry Allen (Barry's father)- Dennis Quaid (Jack's actual real life father)

Digger Harkness/Captain Boomerang- Jai Courtney

Joe West- Keith David
Mirror Master- Rooney Mara

...still remember the 2005 Super Bowl. I was anticipating the Batman Begins tv spot - so a friend knew that, purposely turned the tv off/on instantly as a joke, and I only caught a few shots and the 'does it come in black' part.

I literally grabbed the remote and was about to toss it at his head. I was so mad.

...still remember the 2005 Super Bowl. I was anticipating the Batman Begins tv spot - so a friend knew that, purposely turned the tv off/on instantly as a joke, and I only caught a few shots and the 'does it come in black' part.

I literally grabbed the remote and was about to toss it at his head. I was so mad.
Only "about to"? I think you were remarkably restrained!

Kinda weird how life works out that this year will mark the end of both Grant’s and most likely Ezra’s tenure as the Flash especially since on the film side this film was supposed to be the start of a Flash movie franchise.

And the start of The Flash movie franchise is... Flashpoint. What a mess.

Last edited:

Eh i can give it a lot of leash because for what its meant to be...but whoever decided on the pose and all, did this no favors.

Im still very curious about this movie because this all is so insane.

It's bad art, but I think the 3 suits look good. Not the repurposed BR suit, but i'm guessing it's supposed to look goofy.

Yeah I definitely feel they wanted this to look ridiculous...

How did they butcher Keaton's neck/cowl?

It looks like that **** Gotham suit.

It has a neck brace look to it and the cowl opening feels too small.

This is still concept art, and it did look better in the BATGIRL BTS shots, so I'm hoping it will look good on Keaton in motion.

But yeah, they just should have pulled the Returns cowl blueprints out of storage.

You can tell the neck is a lot wider. You can even see how much more of a curve/bulbous aspect there is to the human head-ear section and down.
upload_2023-1-3_13-29-35.png

Compared to Returns, while still wide... the outer head curve was still pretty straight from the eyebrow to the shoulder.
upload_2023-1-3_13-28-20.png

You could say it resembles BBegins' cowl more, which I feel like doesn't fit the vibes the rest of Keaton's suit conveys compared to actually working on Bale's og suit.

Man, that video was taken down real quick. I didn’t get a chance to see it.

edit: nvm. Found on Reddit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"