The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

Looks like a Super Friends Saturday morning cartoon and I love it.

I wasn't sold on the film but I was really looking forward to seeing Keaton's return...

Well, he definitely still has it, that's for sure, but man, the movie looks super raw to me!
I'm going to be that guy but everything seems so fake, crisp and weightless....
I don't know, if I'm being honest, it immediately reminded me of Justice League (pick a cut...)...

To have Michael Shannon General Zod in this movie but no Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang is ridiculous.
not-sure-if-serious-the-avengers.gif

Its a GREAT trailer. Just sucks that the Ezra of it all taints it.

Even though there is next to nothing about this film that hasnt been leaked by either merch, casting news, or people who've seen it...I am surprised that they showed SO MUCH of the what I will assume are the biggest parts of the movie. 2 Bats and Kara?

At least we know this will be better than CWs The Flash, Flashpoint.

Eek, I don't think this looks good in the slightest. Aside from a few shows here and there, it looks atrocious visually.

Muschietti looks like he directed the s*** out of this. The set pieces look CRAZY. I was looking forward to this movie but this trailer sent my hype levels to 11. Hope the actual movie delivers on it.

Also guys...did they give Affleck the Blue/Grey costume??

This is the type of tone that DC should strive for moving forward. Leave the Hot Topic grimdark bull**** behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"