The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

I wish I could run into a parallel reality where Ezra wasn't a complete **** so I could justify seeing this in theaters.

The two Barry thing looks dumb and some of the CGI looks iffy but overall, I quite liked that trailer.

Some of the CGI shots and green screen look awful, but the cinematography is much better than I thought when I saw the teaser. Honestly, it looks like a really solid and different flick. It's very much like an event film and definitely bigger in scale than I thought. It's almost the only thing that I'm interested in terms of superhero films this year.

This is the type of tone that DC should strive for moving forward. Leave the Hot Topic grimdark bull**** behind.
Okay, regardless of whether someone liked and disliked the old DCEU movies, there's been no DC movie with such a tone since 2016. What are you talking about? :huh:

I'm not sure if you can call it a proper send-off just yet, but yeah it'll be the last remnant of that particular universe.

Seeing as how good this film looks (e.g., cinematography, VFX), it just makes me even more upset that Cavill's cameo was cut from it.

Love it, but I always love DC's trailers :hehe: looks like it will be very emotional, and I think Ezra will deliver it since Snydercut improved his character a lot, IMO. Batkeaton never looked so fluid, didn't he? I like his costume, but not a fan of the jaw area. Ben looks tired and is always good to see his Batman, althrough the costume this time is very ugly. Supergirl and Zod both looks great.

They really made a mistake having this released before Aquaman 2. This should be the last movie in the DCEU before the reboot.

To be fair, this film was originally meant to reboot the current DCEU and not erase it completely. Plus, I doubt that they could complete AQ 2 in time for a summer release.

True but i dont see him giving this same love to the other DC movies comin’ out this year. I think this is genuine.
We'll see once the movie comes out. As has been pointed out, it's not like he can't badmouth the movie and him saying this is one of the best DC movies ever made reeks of hyperbole and PR talk to me.

I know is Gunn's job now but he could easily keep his mouth shut. He isn't saying the same thing about Shazam 2 and, judging by his years and years of tweeting and answering questions and fans etc, he seems to be quite genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"