The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

I dont think I'm watching anymore trailers for this. I feel like the inevitable second trailer's probably going to end up showing a little too much.

We still don’t know who Saoirse Monica Jackson, Rudy Mancuso or Luke Brandon Field are playing.

Guess the Trailer reactions gave them a confidence boost in this.

The buzz on the movie has been strong for awhile now so this doesn't surprise me.

I don't expect her to have much more screentime than her part in Snyder's JL honestly.

It’s like Lois Lane having such a small role in a Superman movie. She deserves to have a bigger role than BatKeaton or Supergirl.

Keaton's return as Batman is the big draw for this, and it's a good job he's there. There's no way Miller's Flash can be relied upon to carry the movie after all that's gone on. And a larger role for Iris wouldn't pull in those millions either. There's a reason Keaton is front and centre of the marketing for this, and it's not 'We're Warners, and we don't like the Flash'.

New shot of Supergirl from new tv spot.
KpFdGWy.jpg

Last edited:
They’re just making too big of a deal of how Batman is Flash’s mentor. Making him too much like Robin. I mean the ring with his costume from the trailer looks cool but instead it of it being his creation Batman made it and the costume for him.

Agreed. That expanse of blue from the chest down needs breaking up. They've got the boot pattern extending above her knees, but they've made it all blue for some reason.

That's the weird part. It's as if they intended to paint the legs but then decided against it. Is there anyone here with the photoshop skills to paint the "boots" and maybe the "belt" red so we could see what the costume would look like?

New shot of Supergirl from new tv spot.
KpFdGWy.jpg

1984 version is tons better, both casting and costume. Still it could look a lot worse too. Background looks like a videogame from 1998. Sure, unfinished CGI because its just a TV spot, but they have been making this film for like 5 years so I would have wished that it looked better by now.

In no universe is the 1984 version better, and I am someone who saw it in theaters.

1984 version is tons better, both casting and costume. Still it could look a lot worse too. Background looks like a videogame from 1998. Sure, unfinished CGI because its just a TV spot, but they have been making this film for like 5 years so I would have wished that it looked better by now.
Helen Slater will never be bettered in casting or costume. Say what you like about her movie (I saw it in the cinema and I quite like it in a cheesy way), but she was perfect. Having said that, whilst I would have preferred blonde/blue eyed Kara, I hope Sasha Calle's Supergirl is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"