The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

It would go over like a lead balloon but I would enjoy it. Those comics were awesome!

Red Death?

Nah. Most likely The Flash will be making use of Keaton’s mech-Batsuit at some point, for some reason.

It’s clearly a sloppily painted version of Keaton’s suit that Andy posted previously.

Nah. Most likely The Flash will be making use of Keaton’s mech-Batsuit at some point, for some reason.

It’s clearly a sloppily painted version of Keaton’s suit that Andy posted previously.

Barry needs a suit, he uses a spare from Keaton - simple.

Are we expecting some kind of actual teaser trailer at Fandome? Or just the usual BTS interviews and concept art.

Dying to see some actual footage from this film.

Are we expecting some kind of actual teaser trailer at Fandome? Or just the usual BTS interviews and concept art.

Dying to see some actual footage from this film.
More than likely we'll get a trailer or our first look at the new Flash suit.

If I were him, I’d just stay on as Batman. Fly somewhere for a week to play Batman and make a bunch of money doing it?

I hope Ben stays sober and if he’s up for staying on as Batman, I’d love it.

I’ll be six months sober on the 25th. Ben’s struggles helped inspire me to make a change.

If I were him, I’d just stay on as Batman. Fly somewhere for a week to play Batman and make a bunch of money doing it?

I hope Ben stays sober and if he’s up for staying on as Batman, I’d love it.

I’ll be six months sober on the 25th. Ben’s struggles helped inspire me to make a change.

That’s awesome, dude. Congratulations. :)

I’ve come around a tiny bit more to Affleck. I’d prefer a clean slate but I wouldn’t be mad if they gave him a limited series on MAX set before DOJ.

Last edited:
Hey I like Batfleck...but that is done. It never connected and at this point it is way too hampered by a universe that in the eyes of most of the audience is dead and buried.

For me ,a big part of the motivation to bother with this Flash movie is because of Affleck, and in a smaller part Keaton. I have given up on most things DCs already, both in comic book and live action form. I have very little interest in most things they are making.

I think they got Bale back for a quick cameo a part Wolverine in FC. Bale has loosened up on the roles he’s been taking

Hey I like Batfleck...but that is done. It never connected and at this point it is way too hampered by a universe that in the eyes of most of the audience is dead and buried.

This is my issue, the trailers for MOS were perfection.... this was the first of a great new universe to explore and it honestly was everything I wanted.

I walked out of MS kinda confused, I liked what I saw, yet I wasn't satisfied.. I wanted more, so naturally MOS2 couldn't have come quick enough.

Then, they rushed in batman, doomsday and killed clark after his second movie, I was so annoyed, like, what a waste... let's be clear, we all understand why Snyder did it, we don't all agree though and sure, the media students on here and wannabe directors can say it's a masterpiece, ok fine... that's cool... but look where it got us.

JL was an embarrassment, the Snyder cut was just... it was just that, Snyders cut....

2013 to 2021 and we haven't achieved anything... no big reveal, no big pay off, just random movies, tonally all over the place, contract disputes and retcons via the flash, digging up old friends to save the day.

Yes, moving forward it can be aligned, but that doesn't mean it is fixed and for me, I never saw superman, I never saw the superman I grew up with, the world didn't see the pop culture icon superman.

For me ,a big part of the motivation to bother with this Flash movie is because of Affleck, and in a smaller part Keaton. I have given up on most things DCs already, both in comic book and live action form. I have very little interest in most things they are making.

I'm keen to see Keaton again but damn if they mess it up..

I think they got Bale back for a quick cameo a part Wolverine in FC. Bale has loosened up on the roles he’s been taking

I always said, MOS2 should have ended with a nod to nightwing - have JGL reprise his role, have JPV and azrael rise in a new trilogy of nightwing movies.

Bale as still so young when MOS came out, 37. They could have kept his Bruce simmering, had a trilogy of MOS movies, trilogy of WW, with flash and aquaman and then, the pay off, have bruce arrive in Gotham, the media go crazy, the og batman is back in the cave with new possibilities.

Yup, Nolan's work stays separate, this is a new chapter.

Anyways, as for a cameo... it would be good to see him alive and well and just being playboy bruce in the public's eyes, Alfred happy his 'son' is back... Blake is the batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"