• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

They should definitely show first looks. We’ll likely get that full BTS thing that leaked a while back.

I still remember when David Goyer and Ryan Reynolds were attached to the role over 15 years ago! Can’t believe this is finally happening. But it should have happened a long time ago.

Keaton voiceover, look at Flash new suit, supergirl, Keaton in the suit the cowl from behind. Almost revealed the Keaton Batmobile. Also Batfleck’s cowl was in there too.

Wow what a tease. Damn haha

Those ears...

tumblr_mq49lsK5bK1rrkahjo5_400.gifv

The suit looks a bit iffy to me, the texture looks like old 90's rubber suits and they needed to add a chinstrap to the cowl, it looks gigantic on Millers head
FB10040WUAMRIR_

Same issue as Avengers 2012 Cap

Def a if you know you know type of tease. Likely get the first official with Batman.
I wish we had official images because the Flash suit here is kinda wonky looking

Keaton voiceover, look at Flash new suit, supergirl, Keaton in the suit the cowl from behind. Almost revealed the Keaton Batmobile. Also Batfleck’s cowl was in there too.

I actually think that was the Keaton cowl. You can see the Keaton bat symbol on the suit in the background of the screen grab.

I'm wondering if the second Flash was supposed to originally be Cyborg. And yeah, that was definitely the Keaton cowl on the ground there since, as said, you can see the symbol on the suit in the background.

I actually think that was the Keaton cowl. You can see the Keaton bat symbol on the suit in the background of the screen grab.

Good eye I see it now, didn’t on the first look.

I'm wondering if the second Flash was supposed to originally be Cyborg. And yeah, that was definitely the Keaton cowl on the ground there since, as said, you can see the symbol on the suit in the background.

That would make sense...unless second Barry is actually Eobard.

They really double teased. Didn’t give a full reveal of Keaton in the suit, and then we got to the Batmobile. And they didn’t show that either haha.
The b@stards! :argh:

Loved that little teaser with Keaton narrating and the teases of the cowl and Batmobile!

Goosebumps right now!!
Ditto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"