The All Things Flash Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, we knew this was coming..but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Hopefully it just has something to do with Star Labs

I'd rather see Cyborg in Shazam (or vice-versa).

Last edited:
Ehh, we knew this was coming..but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Hopefully it just has something to do with Star Labs
This isn't new info, there have been rumors since forever.
I must be reading less of this sort of chatter than I used to, because I had no idea.

I am pleased, though. Ezra and Ray seem to get along well from what we've seen, so hopefully that shows onscreen.

I am not a fan of this. Also probably means there will be no Cyborg flick.

I am not a fan of this. Also probably means there will be no Cyborg flick.

I'm not a big fan of it either, I wanna see the Flash on his own, but let's see how big of a role Cyborg has first.

To me it's better to have Cyborg in the movie, than Batman anyway.

I'm going to give it a chance but the only thing that worries me is that Flash will be another crammed mess of a film like BvS and SS were. WB are shoving too many characters and stories into these movies.

I'm not surprised that Cyborg will be here, I know he's set to get his own movie but he's still the least known member of the JL to the general public. It makes sense to have him show up a few different places first.

But yeah, I get the worry of another film being a crammed mess.

I feel like Deborah Snyder said this was the plan before.

I feel like Deborah Snyder said this was the plan before.

You'd be correct https://twitter.com/markhughesfilms/status/765766292645240832

CqCMSE7WEAAoWL9.jpg

I have no problem with Cyborg having a cameo in the Flash movie.

How many characters are in Spider-Man Homecoming?

Meh, he's still probably there and that's just to attempt to throw people off.

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump references make it in the final cut.

El Mayimbe says this movie will feature multiple villains, namely the Rogues.

So if this rumor is true WB hasn't learned their lesson and will continue to over stuff DC films?

Personally I would like to see Boomerang show though.

So if this rumor is true WB hasn't learned their lesson and will continue to over stuff DC films?

Personally I would like to see Boomerang show though.

Eh, the Rogues are a different story when it comes to "over-stuffing"

Plus having all the Rogues will help to differentiate it from the tv show

Overstuffing isn't high on my list of DCEU criticisms thus far. I didn't care for the JL cameos in BVS, but that was more due to the execution than the notion of the cameos. I think it could've worked more efficiently with better writing. And Doomsday kind of blew, but we always knew there had to be some sort of physical threat under Lex's thumb. As for Suicide Squad, my main issues were that the big bad sucked and the edit as a whole was questionable. I didn't really have any problem with the number of characters in play.

For a Flash solo, the Rogues make sense to me. Each season of the show has had a speedster as the big bad, so I can see why they'd like to avoid that. And I don't think an individual member of the Rogues really packs enough punch to be a solo villain in their own film. I like this. Maybe not every Rogue, but I could see Boomerang, Cold and Mirror Master. Or maybe Weather Wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"