The All Things Flash Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah dc films aren't really overstuffed with characters

BVS had batman,superman,lex and wonder woman had essentially an extended cameo

JL stuff was a total of maybe 2 minutes if not less

^ Boomerang could still be locked up. But I agree about only doing 3 or 4 of the Rogues. Cold has to be there and Mirror Master would be really cool to see.

I think the DC films are overstuffed with everything. Plots, story and back stories for tons of different characters included. I don't get the rush that WB feels that they are in.

Are we going to have to go through 30 minutes of setting up these villains back stories?

I think the DC films are overstuffed with everything. Plots, story and back stories for tons of different characters included. I don't get the rush that WB feels that they are in.

Are we going to have to go through 30 minutes of setting up these villains back stories?

Suicide Squad covered every suicide squad member's backstory in like 5 minutes

I wish for once we could have a simple solo film that of course has the requisite easter eggs and the like. I don't want another plot heavy film that fails to develop the characters well.

I will say this: Geoff Johns loves Captain Cold. The door to his office has a huge mural of Cold.

If boomerang comes back he's going to need an upgrade. He's literally an average guy with sharp boomerangs. In SS Flash took out Boomerang like he was nothing.

However sometimes in comics Boomerang gets the ability to summon energy based boomerangs that even the odds with the Flash

1281751-20.jpg

I kinda want the movie to feel like the Sam Raimi Spider-Man, a bit cheesy in that Silver Agey manner (which would fit taking in count it's Barry, the guy who kickstarted the Silver Age) lighthearted but still can find some seriousness and some type of edge without going into SnyderMode.

There was apparently scenes cut from SS that showed the various trick boomerangs that Harkness used, I could always see them playing up his gadget skills when going up against Flash.

There was apparently scenes cut from SS that showed the various trick boomerangs that Harkness used, I could always see them playing up his gadget skills when going up against Flash.

He did have the thing on his wrist that helped him to control the boomerang I think.

Yeah, and the explosive boomerang in the end fight. Could be that next time he faces the Flash he's got newer ones worked out to even the odds a little.

I kinda want the movie to feel like the Sam Raimi Spider-Man, a bit cheesy in that Silver Agey manner (which would fit taking in count it's Barry, the guy who kickstarted the Silver Age) lighthearted but still can find some seriousness and some type of edge without going into SnyderMode.

Of the heroes introduced in the DCEU so far, Flash seems like the one who would benefit from some cheesiness. Heck, as serious as the CW Flash is at times, it's tone is still way more light-hearted in its approach than Arrow.

Yeah, and the explosive boomerang in the end fight. Could be that next time he faces the Flash he's got newer ones worked out to even the odds a little.

He also won't be by himself so that will even the odds even more

Could this lady play a part in the movie, since Cyborg will be in it as well?

batman-v-superman-jena-malone-slice.jpg

Could this lady play a part in the movie, since Cyborg will be in it as well?

batman-v-superman-jena-malone-slice.jpg

IIRC she is playing Janet Klyburn who happens to be a STAR Labs scientist so I would expect her to be in this or the Cyborg movie in some capacity.

Hopefully in JL or MOS2 as well since Lois has a working relationship with her already :yay:

Jeff Sneider is also hearing the rogues will be the antagonists of the Flash.

He said two names he's heard so far are Golden Glider and Captain Cold

Cold feels like a given. Golden Glider is a little bit more of a surprise.

Weather Wizard is the lamest Flash villain, not a fan of characters who claim to control weather, like for example Storm, Weather Wizard.

Rouges that I would like to see -

Boomerang, Mirror Master, Pied piper, Trickster.

I really hope Cap Cold is closer to the new 52 version where he has ice powers to get it away from the CW version (I can't stand how that actor portrays him, so over-the-top). It never made sense how he was able to go toe-to-toe with Barry in the comics pre-new 52 imo. My suspension of disbelief can only stretch so far before it snaps in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"