The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look guys
emma-stone-andrew-garfield-spider-man-tops-july-4th-17.jpg

And his ass apparently. I know I've seen a few post recently from people wanting his ass to look more defined : |

I'M GONNA SAY IT NOW: I wear skinny jeans myself and luckily, I pull them off. (Sobs..that's what I tell my reflection everyday...sniff).

But Wes, that's Andrew's atire out of work. Usually, we don't see that type of male skinny jeans on celebrities unless it's a musician or artist. In movies, I think it's because it's a more physical job, it's best to have some slack in the jean department. It's still skinny though.

Never seen him in anything so I cant really form an opinion. He looks interesting, however (kind of wish he looked more like Dane though)

Never seen him anything so I cant really form an opinion. He looks interesting, however (kind of wish he looked more like Dane though)

You haven't seen American Beauty or even the new Muppets? I'll admit though, he's been somewhat slowing down lately so he hasn't done a whole lot more recent.

Also, did creepy Dafoe look like his son, handsome James Franco? NOPE!

You haven't seen American Beauty or even the new Muppets? I'll admit though, he's been somewhat slowing down lately so he hasn't done a whole lot more recent.

Also, did creepy Dafoe look like his son, handsome James Franco?
Actually yes. :woot:

PTFF. no way. Maybe a very faint resemblance if you squint your eyes like Chris Cooper!

Also, did creepy Dafoe look like his son, handsome James Franco?

Nope. Been planning to see the new Muppets but never got around to it.
That always bugged me in the first Spidey movie too. I'm sure they'll be fine though, just more of a pet peeve then anything.

Nope. Been planning to see the new Muppets but never got around to it.
That always bugged me in the first Spidey movie too. I'm sure they'll be fine though, just more of a pet peeve then anything.

It's called 'suspending your disbelief'. Also, might I add, I've seen parents who barely resemble their kids in real life.

So have I, however I've seen parents that resemble their kids far more often than not. And I can suspend my disbelief just fine, however this guy is pushing early 60's and doesn't really resemble Dane much at all, unlike Massee who at least had the same eyes and a similar smile.

Guys these are the fit of jeans I want Peter to wear in this film and the rest:

Andrew+Garfield+Emma+Stone+Andrew+Garfield+3tWjyi1d8Acl.jpg

Well..okay then.

And honestly, Cooper looks great for his age; he looks like he can pass for early 50's. Neeson is 60 as well and he can get pretty physical! And Cooper has THE CORPORATE LOOK DOWN. That slightly post-middle age white man who runs a company.

I just HOPE Cooper doesn't hit the brick wall though and look like a geezer by the next film. Otherwise, he'll do fine.

Maybe DeHaan takes after his mother. Could be just another reason for Norman to be disappointed with Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"