The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's solid, i like that. i usually come up with a real similar thing, but details &different villains depending.

The Venom thing really needs 3 movies to tell right.
I've thought about this a lot and the Venom story really breaks down perfectly into a classic trilogy, which cooks down to...
1 - main villain, possibly room for minor villain. introduce symbiote as black suit giving more power. ends on high, Peter with MJ.

2 - picks up with high. introduce main villain and also, separately, Black Cat. high turns to crazy, problems all over in Peters life. ends on very low point for Peter and Spider-Man. doubt and loss. last scene, suit finds new host, Venom vows to itself to ruin Peter's life.

3 - full on Venom. ends with redemption with MJ and resolution with Black Cat as far as being a love interest goes.

Black Cat always works so well during Peter's 'lost symbiote weekend' period that I'd almost hate to see her used in any other context for a movie now.

it's really such an obviously structured trilogy type of story that it just seems crazy what Sony and Raimi ended up doing with Spidey 3.

I really doubt that Webb's gonna really be up for a whole Venom trilogy and it's too bad, because I actually see his tone with TASM being a great fit for Venom.

great ideas.

I'd throw in "shocker" as a loser villain (not a major villain) who basically is introduced for a cool fight scene and to let peter learn the symbiotes weakness to sonic noise. (he get's blasted by shocker ).

it's a nice reference to also lead to peter's intelligence which was glossed over in the raimi films.

Ooh, new Oscorp logo...Yeah, that's not too interesting. I'm not nearly as invested in this sequel as I was the first one. I remember I was here for HOURS a day speculating and hunting down every picture. Now, I'm here 10-15 minutes a day and I might post. There's just...no one here. The first one, I think, killed everyone's excitement. I mean, I liked it, but let's face it...it failed to deliver what it should've delivered and now it's failing to deliver any fans to these forums. This place just isn't the same anymore. :(

Ooh, new Oscorp logo...Yeah, that's not too interesting. I'm not nearly as invested in this sequel as I was the first one. I remember I was here for HOURS a day speculating and hunting down every picture. Now, I'm here 10-15 minutes a day and I might post. There's just...no one here. The first one, I think, killed everyone's excitement. I mean, I liked it, but let's face it...it failed to deliver what it should've delivered and now it's failing to deliver any fans to these forums. This place just isn't the same anymore. :(

maybe once a teaser trailer / official press pics come out people will return.

I think it's just because there's absolutely nothing to talk about right now. These pics we keep getting aren't anything to get excited about, they're just behind-the-scenes stuff and there isn't much we can really speculate about.

"The first one was horrid. So they can only get better." :lmao:

Everyone hopes so.

If you bring this ignorance on here again, I'm reporting you. TASM changed my life.

Anno and wes have sorta become the resident playground fighters on here. I don't think anyone but themselves really take them seriously.

Anno and wes have sorta become the resident playground fighters on here. I don't think anyone but themselves really take them seriously.

So I should let the little kid say something to socool's VERY TRUE post? :huh:

"The first one was horrid. So they can only get better." :lmao:

Everyone hopes so.

The first movie was far from
bad and faaaaaar from horrid. Ghost Rider: SOV is horrid. TASM is such a polarizing movie, most people either underrate it or overrate it. Some dramatize it's
flaws and blow them out of proportion or criticize it with petty reasons, and others just turn a blind eye towards them. Rarely do you ever see people who just "like it" or say it wasn't their cup of tea.
The responses to TASM is like being pulled apart by horses.

The first movie was far from
bad and faaaaaar from horrid. Ghost Rider: SOV is horrid. TASM is such a polarizing movie, most people either underrate it or overrate it. Some dramatize it's
flaws and blow them out of proportion or criticize it with petty reasons, and others just turn a blind eye towards them. Rarely do you ever see people who just "like it" or say it wasn't their cup of tea.
The responses to TASM is like being pulled apart by horses.

TAS-M was pretty bad, imo. And whoever sent that line about it being horrid made me laugh when I read it, that's all.

As long as you don't act like a child in the process.... If you ignore him rather than provoke him maybe he'd runaway.......

He did though. His name isn't appearing at viewing this thread, so my remark worked :woot:

EDIT: Nevermind, he's showing up again :csad:

And please take back the "playground fighter". That's pretty low, don't you think? I have an opinion, sure I do...but to be in the same circle as a child makes me a sad panda.

So I should let the little kid say something to socool's VERY TRUE post? :huh:
Oh okay that's understandable. I commend you for standing up for socool's honor, he definitely needed and deserved it.

He did though. His name isn't appearing at viewing this thread, so my remark worked :woot:

EDIT: Nevermind, he's showing up again :csad:

And please take back the "playground fighter". That's pretty low, don't you think? I have an opinion, sure I do...but to be in the same circle as a child makes me a sad panda.

... Sorry "no take backs" skips off with my jump rope

sad but true , there are fewer posters because the movie did n´t satisfy them and probably because we don´t know spider-balls what the sequel is about aside from the obvious stuff, probably more pictures and the teaser brings more people and are not scared to come here , even i havn´t seen MoS forums but it doesn´t seem to be as relevant as it should be, idk

I dont get in general why haters follow threads about stuff they just get more mad at. But *shrugs* that's just me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"