The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - Part 87

I gotta say that when it comes to aunt May; the motherly look she gave young Peter when his parents dropped him with his uncle and aunt, and that "You're my boy" speech are awesome moments that should comfortably register Sally Field as the second best liveaction Aunt May.

I also love her moment in the hospital after the defeat of Electro, and her moment in the climax indirectly telling Peter he should go back outside and stop Rhino.
I wonder if the Shailene Woodley footage will ever see the light of day. I'd love to see it.
I'm interested in the idea.

I doubt it. Unless you want to start a #releasethewebbcut movement
That will be a waste of breath. As much as I want to watch the original Webb version of both films, I don't like the alternate ending with Richard Parker.

Fr
I've always wondered why Sony never added The Mary Jane footage in the dvds or released it to the public back then.

There's a brief shot of her in the cafe when Rhino breaks out of jail, so I suppose she has an uncredited cameo in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"