The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the MCU, indeed.

Half of the people who go see the MCU movies probably have no idea that Fury's originally white.

yep and with all those years of having the originally white nick fury around we most get his ultimate counterpart in every media even going so far as to killing off the real one in favor of his "son" nick fury jr. heck, in the recent issue of original sin #3
nick fury was decapitated by buckey barnes at the end of the issue. we just had the real fury back and marvel up and killed him again. i sure hope it was just some decoy or at least can be brought back to life

Not sure if joking lol. how is that hot!?! it was in the 60s. it doesn't even look as much like a person as ultimate MJ! Darn.

I cried when you said that Shailene is more beautiful than Emma :funny: are you alright?

Isn't there, like, a thread for topics like that?

yep and with all those years of having the originally white nick fury around we most get his ultimate counterpart in every media even going so far as to killing off the real one in favor of his "son" nick fury jr. heck, in the recent issue of original sin #3
nick fury was decapitated by buckey barnes at the end of the issue. we just had the real fury back and marvel up and killed him again. i sure hope it was just some decoy or at least can be brought back to life

Wait what.

Nick Fury's dead?

I did,did you ever googled Shailene without makeup? It was scary? Those first set pictures was.....:wow:

http://www.refinery29.com/2012/08/35842/emma-stone-no-makeup ..... and she's still wearing Makeup, don't bother trying to defend her, my sister is a make up artist and she knows about make up, and how you can tell if someone's wearing it even if it is the slightest makeup, my Sister agrees that shailene is more natural looking than emma, wonder how Emma looks so good, Makeup!

Last edited:
http://www.refinery29.com/2012/08/35842/emma-stone-no-makeup ..... and she's still wearing some don't bother trying to defend her my sister is a make up artist and she knows about make up and how you can tell if someones wearing it even if it is the slightest makeup and my sister agrees that shailene is more natural looking than emma, wonder how emma looks so good Makeup!

01_thumb_135793.jpg

I forgot that you need to be an expert to know if someone is wearing make-up.

Welcome to the hype btw if somewhat late :)

Last edited:
Exactly lol have you guys ever googled emma stone without makeup?? :]

I find that 45 % of the time woman look worse with makeup real never understand why woman where makeup and why the do figure nail polish and 45% of the time I cant even tell if a woman is where makeup and only 10 % of the time do I think they look better.

Far too many 9/10 ratings. It sucked.

So much putting Shailene down again, and someone said Kirsten owned the role? Both cruel and wrong

So much putting Shailene down again, and someone said Kirsten owned the role? Both cruel and wrong

She looked pretty hawt in SM1. Pitty she didn't have the acting shops. I don't think many on the hype would say she owned the role. Raimi's films had many positives, she wasn't one of them.

I'm hoping an actor out there does for MJ what Emma Stone did for Gwen!

I don't see why people say Kirsten was a bad actress. Intact she did a terrific job portraying a realistic take on a woman who struggles in the real world. Lets be honest that this Mary Jane never had a terrific nor decent life as she expected as she lived in an abusive home, have fallen in love with both Peter and Harry, never expected to have a low paying job as a waitress, has her friend Peter bail on her as spiderman, and lost her career as an actress in 3. Kirsten did a better job at acting than tobey

This new Mary Jane needs to be careful though. We really don't want another actress having the same fate as woodley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"