The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except what FilmNerdJ... said, that his colleagues who saw the film last night had mixed to negative reviews.

No negative tweets about the TASM screening thus far.

i´ve heard about one guy named Devin and two friends of someone that are negative but i seriously WANT this to be good

Oh yeah one person said that him and some colleagues had mixed to negative reviews about the movie. So far he is being outnumbered by the positive reviews.

i´ve heard about one guy named Devin and two friends of someone that are negative but i seriously WANT this to be good

Devin hasn't seen the movie, he's been hating on it for a while.

Oh you know..awful acting, awful story, awful cgi, awful action, awful editing. Everything was awful. :o

Regardless, it will have to be a total POS to be worse than SM3. I'm pretty sure this will be my Spider-man film. Everything I've seen assures me that I'll enjoy it more than the previous ones, but it will surely suck if the one film you've been excited for for 2 years turns out to be a mediocre film in the majority of peoples' views. Not to mention it will also give haters another reason to hate even more.

Amusing.

Some are being insulted for "hating" on The Amazing Spider-Man when they may or may not have seen it. Yet some of you here making said insults have already decided you love the movie... even though you haven't seen it.

Amusing.

Some are being insulted for "hating" on The Amazing Spider-Man when they may or may not have seen it. Yet some of you here making said insults have already decided you love the movie... even though you haven't seen it.

That's what happens when Tobey is the lead actor. Hey, I've been through 3 spider-man films without the *****ing and hating. Not to say I didn't like them, I just felt they were mediocre. Let me enjoy myself.

Besides, I'm not the journalist who's spreading bad rumors on a film with a clear bias and who has the "authority" as a writer and critic to blog and tweet reviews with as much influence, yet alone a journalist who hasn't seen the film he's bad mouthing. I'm just someone who enjoys films, talk about the ones I like and leave the ones I don't alone so people who do like it can discuss.

Last edited:
Just pointing out the irony. Strike that, hypocrisy.

Sorry it hit a sore spot. But again...none of you have a clue its actually going to be good. You've just decided its going to be. And insulting anyone who feels differently.

I can't imagine this movie being so bad. I can't imagine it being worse than Spider-Man 3 if it is bad, and especially not "this summer's green lantern."

Amusing.

I don't love it, I love what I have seen so far though. I just can't see it being worst than SM3 though, but who the Hell knows.

Why did they hate it?

It's weird that we're getting such reactions from people with a month left to go, I would expect this kind of talk maybe a couple more weeks in. Unless this is standard summer movie gossip I'm not aware of, I can't remember last summer's comic book movies being examined this early on...but I'm sure I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"