The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://movies.about.com/od/theamazingspiderman/a/andrew-garfield-emma-stone-marc-webb.htm

New interview.

I found it very interesting that when asked about the POV stuff Marc Webb mentioned that they wanted to do a lot of those shots in a practical manner. Consider me very excited about that fact. I'd love to see a POV shot that has 0 CGI in it. I'm guessing, due to the nature and complexity of those stunts, that they didn't have a practical POV scene done and edited in time for the trailer.

Can anyone repost pics of the mannequin display with the new suit from the con? Can't seem to find pics of it.

They said something about TASM on BBC Three's 60 Seconds before Family Guy came on. I'm glad that it's finally getting some recognition.

Yeah so stoked for that. That is going to be ridiculous. And out of curiosity, do they ever do midnight release shows in IMAX 3D?

Well consider me there for that. I already have 8 people committed to going to the midnight release with me.

I hope we don't have to wait months and months for an official shot of the Lizard. Surely they know those crappy cell phone shots are out... you'd think they'd want people to see a good clear shot of him now.

Nah, they like the idea that you wanna see a good clear shot of him, then not show you it.

^lol...

I think they're just waiting a little. They only just released a trailer, they admitted they released it earlier (HD) than they were planning on.

Give it a month or something, there's still buzz about this on various sites. Once it dies down a little, they'll release a picture of The Lizard/poster with The Lizard.

They'll hold off until the effects are perfect. They warned and admitted that the effects weren't quite complete yet, so they're likely going to keep an official shot off the web until it's all good and completed.

They're fun if it's a movie with a large following. HP, Spidey, LOTR, etc.

Yeah, the midnight shows for ROTS and TDK were great, the best ones I've been to so far.

Ahh!

Totally didn't even think about the Star Wars prequels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"