The amazing thread of Uniforms and Logos - Part 2

if they have a white tiger mascot for those games too it'd be pretty rad

i'm okay with those making a comeback, but i did actually kinda like what they've been wearing the last two years

Carolina Hurricanes announce black jerseys will be the primary look for home games

Sabres are bringing back the black as a third jersey

I have started to collect minor league baseball tshirts

so far I have:

rocket city trash pandas
Jacksonville jumbo shrimp
Norfolk tides
Savannah bananas.

I love their crazy names and designs and they’re fun to wear at work. Not sure which to get next.
I’m leaning towards the flying Chanclas or the isotopes

i take it back, this ones pretty good too

The new world cup 2022 Football/soccer Jerseys gave been released. Mexico's away jersey seems to be popular. Seems to be a lot of retro 80's/90's style graphic patterns.

sbnation.com/soccer/2022/9/15/23354678/world-cup-kits-2022-uniforms-best-and-worst

Belgium's home shirt looks like it was designed by Guy Fieri.

USA away shirt looks to be riding the tie dye revival

Minnesota Twins new uniforms for 2023.

Minnesota-Twins-New-Uniforms-2023-all-jerseys-sportslogosnet-feat-905590.jpg

Minnesota Twins Unveil New Uniforms, A Modern Look Inspired by the Past

The retro black helmet is my favorite, I guess because that’s the era I grew up with

IMG_1750.jpeg

i like that combo too. some of the throwbacks are better than some of the unis teams are wearing now

I don't think I like the all black alternates. They might look better in action though.
I think if they paired them with the grey pants it would look better, but I tend feel that way about most uniforms that have the same color for the jersey and pants.

The black jersey-blue helmet looks like the Carolina Panthers in their early years

yes. i couldn't figure out why that color set spoke to me until i realized it was the Panthers. Panthers have some of the best unis, but it's so hard to cheer for them lately lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"