The amazing thread of Uniforms and Logos - Part 2

Best team name ever. Planting the seeds on having a Chtulhu as a team name.

i like those black Hawks jerseys, but... i really like the volt ones they've been using :/

Georgia introduces 2 alternate uniforms for 2020

11BF2FB8-4B71-48DD-BCBC-23AD11D9DA62.jpeg

I tried to make a jaguaring video down there last year, but I just couldn’t get over to the statue.

More of the new "4th jersey" program.

13 year old me would think these were cool as hell.

Of course I also turned 13 in 1988 so I'd then be wondering who the hell the "Dallas Stars" were? :yay:

Last edited:
All new NBA uniforms as of Oct. 31 - what do you guys think?

Elt9QmdVMAAVHUb

All new NBA uniforms as of Oct. 31 - what do you guys think?

Elt9QmdVMAAVHUb

I'm fine with most of these. I like that the Hawks and Hornets are going with the throwback looks full time. The Raptors still feel super generic.

The City jerseys are what they are, and I get what they're going for with them, but it sometimes makes it hard to know who the heck the team is just by looking at the uniform. (i.e. Suns and Pelicans)

Last edited:
i just find it weird that they are "city" jerseys, but the trailblazers just says Oregon and the bucks Milwaukee

i just find it weird that they are "city" jerseys, but the trailblazers just says Oregon and the bucks Milwaukee
Because of all the COVID stuff, I haven't really followed sports as much as I did last year, so could someone explain why there is an Oakland jersey? I used to live in The City (SF) so I get that jersey now that they've moved.

If you are ever in "The City", don't refer to it as "Frisco" unless you want to see someone go into convulsions. LOL.

Because of all the COVID stuff, I haven't really followed sports as much as I did last year, so could someone explain why there is an Oakland jersey? I used to live in The City (SF) so I get that jersey now that they've moved.

If you are ever in "The City", don't refer to it as "Frisco" unless you want to see someone go into convulsions. LOL.

Those Warriors jerseys are a throwback to their Oakland days, ala Baron Davis/Montae Ellis teams. They altered them, instead of "Warriors" across the chest, it's now Oakland.

Those Warriors jerseys are a throwback to their Oakland days, ala Baron Davis/Montae Ellis teams. They altered them, instead of "Warriors" across the chest, it's now Oakland.

I see. Sorta like the Lakers having "Minneapolis" on their jerseys or something like that.

My take: teams should not wear jerseys of their previous location. Are the Thunder going to have a SuperSonics throwback night?

Even if the name is the same, (Jazz, Lakers) they shouldn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"