The amazing thread of Uniforms and Logos - Part 2

Golden Knights first home game (preseason) was last night. Digging the gray helmet/jersey look

9285740_web1_vgk-goldenknights_092617cs_001.jpg

I really like their color scheme, logo, uniforms... and to me the road jersey is even better than this one. What I like the least is their name!

New Timberwolves jersey in action is.......meh

usa_today_10319635.0.jpg

Honestly, the more i see them in action the more i like them. I like the bigger soccer team jerseys out there and this reminds me on them. Definitely not for everyone, and i still think you could add some texture to it, more detail.

i like the wolves unis but the sides look so bare. there's a big gap of lack of color, especially with the white unis

I hate to see the Lakers in gold against a team in white.

Get rid of the blue sleeves, and make the pants the same design as the top, and I'd dig it. It's different. I wish more teams would incorporate more of their real life mascots into their uniform designs.

i like the helmet. that's about it

Lakers unveiled their Classic edition Nike uni's

1508790027_db3960faa834979660cd4233be7c1641.jpg

Will be worn 5 times this season, which includes Wednesday's game

So USA hockey will wear these things for the upcoming Winter Olympics...

DNjI_kUWAAAvQwB.jpg
DNjI_kTX0AAmnOI.jpg

oh and also there's a third jersey too...

DNjI_kVX4AA_Owa.jpg

Remember these any time you say to yourself "Man I wish Nike did the NHL jerseys...."

I can't tell if I like these Seahawks color rush jerseys or not.

I can't tell if I like these Seahawks color rush jerseys or not.

If I'm not mistaken the majority of the color rush unis this year are the same as last year. Which has disappointed me, hopefully Nike switches things up next year. I'd love to see an all charcoal grey uni (darker shade of what they currently have) for the seahawks with a strong presence of their neon green color as an accent, heck even neon green accessories instead of dark blue would pop and look way good.

If I'm not mistaken the majority of the color rush unis this year are the same as last year. Which has disappointed me, hopefully Nike switches things up next year. I'd love to see an all charcoal grey uni (darker shade of what they currently have) for the seahawks with a strong presence of their neon green color as an accent, heck even neon green accessories instead of dark blue would pop and look way good.

this is what the Lions color rush jersey looks like (minus the neon green of course). Only since the Lions only Thursday game is on Thanksgiving when they wear their throwbacks, they're just going to wear it on a Sunday game in December vs. the Bears.

GSC33349.0.jpg

this is what the Lions color rush jersey looks like (minus the neon green of course). Only since the Lions only Thursday game is on Thanksgiving when they wear their throwbacks, they're just going to wear it on a Sunday game in December vs. the Bears.

GSC33349.0.jpg

2hn2yjc.jpg

Horrible. Should have went all blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"