The amazing thread of Uniforms and Logos - Part 2

What The Panthers' color rush uniform might look like on Thanksgiving against The Cowboys.

1FrkZB4.jpg

Last edited:
The NBA Christmas uniforms actually look somewhat decent this year.

i like them a lot too. i want harden to come out in a santa hat to boot. he's got the beard

They remind me of cream soda, and not in a bad way.

i don't hate the Hawks new colors like i thought i would

Sharks wore their 1991 throwbacks last night (man I miss these)

1103-jackets-sharks.jpg

Isles wore their "Brooklyn" thirds

EP-311039699.jpg

Last edited:
Jets and Bills will reveal their uniforms tonight for next week's game which starts the NFL's 4 game "Color Rush" match-ups for Thursday games.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2015/11/05/ny-jets-bills-to-unveil-new-uniforms-tonight/

These will be "color vs color" matchups with each team wearing one of their traditional colors on jerseys and pants.

Schedule is:

Nov 12: Bills (Red) at Jets (Kelly Green)
Nov 19: Titans (Blue) at Jaguars (Gold) WHY NOT TEAL????!!!?!?!?!?!!!11!?
Nov 26: Panthers (Blue) at Cowboys (White)
Dec 17: Buccaneers (Red) at Rams (Yellow)

i'm looking forward to seeing them onthe field

CTFufhhW4AAf6Da.jpg:large

CTFuet7WIAAcdg9.jpg

taken by themselves I like the kelly green jets jersey and the red Bills jersey. But that monochrome look of both is too much. Makes my eyes hurt.

Last edited:
The NBA finally got their christmas uniforms right and they definitely did it well. the socks and shoe colors are a nice flourish.

As for the NFL's color rush, they should have gone full-stop with it and added color to the field like what boise state does. "next thursday night, eyes will bleed technicolor blood"

He's voiced his displeasure with them on multiple occasions so I bet he'll be glad when they gone once Nike takes over the uniforms.

Leaked image of what the epic Titans/Jags "Color Rush" matchup will look like next Thursday (although it's somewhat of a bad photoshop job)

CTkyno1WoAEknUw.png

Bortles looks like an Oscar statue.

The Titans have worn that kind of combo before so it's nothing new besides them wearing columbia blue socks instead of navy ones. The Jaguars look plain awful in all gold since they've taken almost all trace of teal off.

Don't think teal was an option for Jags with the Titans in columbia blue, it'd be too similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"