The amazing thread of Uniforms and Logos - Part 2

i wouldve even preferred more black with gold than i think solid gold.

Bulls wore something called a "silver pride" jersey yesterday

151116210653-derrick-rose-indiana-pacers-v-chicago-bulls.mobile-t1.jpeg

i dont hate the notre dame unis. can't explain it

Padres now unveil some new uni sets.

New naval camo alt
CVK9IxhUwAAjVbd.jpg

New home uni
CVL1-YsXAAEfLbB.jpg

New brown (throwback) alt
CVLyyVmWUAA009l.png

close up of the brown alt (throwback) cap
pMLB2-23232309dt.jpg

D-Backs new uniforms, really embracing the whole snakeskin thing

CVWVtZdWUAcqA_T.jpg

i

CVWVaEaXIAAjZWB.jpg

also another alt with TEAL!!
CVWW3LMWsAATU-I.png

wSJx0w8.jpg

all in all a lot of uniforms for 2016
CVWYiZMUEAAi-Me.jpg:large

Last edited:
i actually like that a lot. not particularly the all grey unis, but overall i like it

That's a lot of uniforms for a baseball team (8 by my count) and one of the few I know of to incorporate some type of texture/pattern. It does seem a bit excessive and like they don't know if they want to incorporate teal full-time or just stick to red/black.

home, away, sundays, throwbacks

whats the other set for?

Spanish night? When they're feeling red? or black? :confused:

I'd get rid of the plain home whites and plain road gray sets, and just go with the white home and gray roads that both have TEAL in them. They look much better without those red/black shoulder yokes anyway.

Couple of the Super Rugby Jerseys for the 2016 season. I really like the Highlanders Jersey
10493_39640_7334.jpg

Blues-Rugby-Jersey-2016.jpg

10482_39584_7349.jpg

12341091_980590881979661_8975060510146663717_n.jpg

New Pro Bowl jerseys unveiled, and they're ....something?

CVuTn0fVEAIwRyY.jpg

CVuTn2GUwAAjUff.jpg

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

CVuTn3zVEAA5nDR.jpg

I actually don't mind them one bit. I like the black/white with gold trim quite a bit. The textures are a bit weird at first but they aren't too bad. Not bad. Definitely prefer these to the neon orange and green ones.

Oregon just unveiled uniforms that appear to be using the same template as the new Pro Bowl uniforms. Just not sure I like them yet because they don't seem to have any real Oregon-specific touches and feel really boring when compared to their past jerseys.

CVuXDvwUYAABiYX.jpg

CVuXDu8UkAA1BNX.jpg

those are rather tame by Oregon standards, but yes those are the new "Vapor Untouchable" template that Nike rolled out for the Pro Bowl. Although I'd be hard-pressed to tell you what Bowl game the Ducks are even playing in at this point?

As an aside, there is someone in Nike getting paid silly money to come up with names like "Vapor Untouchable."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"