The Atlantean Lounge

Alright, so let's be real, ok??

Ceviche is raw fish marinated in lemon juice, a delicious, nutritious and easy to make dish, so you don't need fire to make it...

I wanna see the Atlantean cuisine, in all the seven kingdoms, and I wanna see the instalations...I wanna know how Atlanteans go about there day to day...

In all seriousness (what? The previous was serious too!), I wanna see Arthur in an Atlantean tabern drinking Atlantean liquor with the Atlantean folk.

Man of the (Atlantean) people.

these are important.

and mmmm...ceviche. need to get sometime.

I'm going to leave this here, cause this is a good gif.

5f7.gif

super fast tongue skills...

his gung fu is unmatched.
tongue fu.

He's magic, there is no other way for the smoke to come out the wrong end.

James Wan will apparently co-direct the Swamp Thing pilot.

That's cool.
I should try and watch the old show.

Jason Momoa is so attractive it stunned Cavill for a second there.

Hehehe, I spent too long watching that over and over.

Well, looks like Solo managed to bring in close to $350 million for a movie of $275 million budget, in almost a month.
This movie will certainly not bomb. :o

I am still pi*** we didn't get that AquaSupes bromance in JL.

I am still pi*** we didn't get that AquaSupes bromance in JL.

It may be the only reason why I got out of that cinema alive :funny:

It's such a waste how so few of them interacted with each other, though

Aquaman can fix everything. :cool:

Well, looks like Solo managed to bring in close to $350 million for a movie of $275 million budget, in almost a month.
This movie will certainly not bomb. :o

Some say the budget is 300+ mil, without marketing that is..

I watched an interesting movie this morning....the Thai made film The Tsunami Warrior (2008).

It's a martial arts fantasy....set in Thailand around the 1700's....the queen and her warriors are fighting off repeated advances by a group of pirates to pillage their land. Part of the plot is a man studying an ancient mystical connection with the ocean. He learns to spend a long time underwater and to control underwater critters (both regular fish and whales)....one cool scene is him rising out of the ocean standing on the back of a giant manta ray. There isn't a great deal of scenes like this....but it is a good one. I was thinking....if a low budget non Hollywood film from 10 years ago can do something like this....I really want to see what the new Aquaman movie can do.

I wouldn't be confident this will look amazing if anyone else was behind it BUT with Wan it's practically a guarantee. He made his horror flicks look incredible. And the EW pictures are very promising

I really love everything about production design and costumes we saw from Aquaman and WW84, looks so vibrant and interesting

Up in the Community section I started a thread about History In Pictures. If anyone wants to contribute please do. Basically it's pictures of both historical events and every day life from the past with some important figure from entertainment, politics and society at large sprinkled throughout. I've tried to cast a wide net of images and events but I'm sure there's a lot I missed so please, add your two cents in.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=541167&page=18

This seems like something human race would do just before the end of the world, let's just gather our important stuff in one place and hope for the best :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"