The Atlantean Lounge

I know he eats fish, that's a given...

What I want is a detailed read-through of a high protein Atlantean diet (guy's big, come on) and if food is cooked, steamed or boiled...

Come on! It's important!!! :cmad::cmad:
I.. I.. I......
I'm jealous dude, usually I'm the one who starts conversations pf this sort. I both love you for starting it and hate you for stealing my thunder.

E0ra.gif

I think floaters talk is better than riveting logo stuff in main thread :D

got my free monthly subscription of entertainment weekly in the mail and those aquaman pics look pretty great in physical print.

me am hyped for the movie, for sure.

got my free monthly subscription of entertainment weekly in the mail and those aquaman pics look pretty great in physical print.

me am hyped for the movie, for sure.

Any bit of juicy info that hasn't been posted about yet??

I found all the info I could have found, no way anything hid from me :D All the screenshots of the article were posted

I found all the info I could have found, no way anything hid from me :D All the screenshots of the article were posted

^ yup, all the articles are posted online.

i think the most interesting and funny thing is what james wan said about how he's going to show them talk underwater.
he's simply having them just talk.
no water bubbles, nothing special, etc.
lol

another thing i didn't know before the EW article was how early james wan was brought on to direct aquaman.
he signed up even before jason momoa was cast in BvS for his brief cameo.
so he's been working on this project for quite awhile now.

Last edited:
Wan is so cool also he just says it how it is

My favorite was Amber and Nicole attempting to describe Jason :funny:

I hope all of them are going to be on Comic Con

Jason *throws chairs* *tells kids Superman is dead* *runs around like it's a rock concert* *keeps yelling*
His mom:
tumblr_oww90cFnq51u5i578o5_r1_250.gif

i think wan's response to when EW asked if the classic aquaman costume will show up.

he said momoa will be in "a suit." his birthday suit.
paraphrasing what wan said - jason looks good, why hide it in the suit? have him walk around shirtless for most of the movie. lol.

I already promised I am sending James a basket of mini muffins for that, all over this board and on twitter :funny:

I already promised I am sending James a basket of mini muffins for that, all over this board and on twitter :funny:

i am a hetero male, but i understand ur excitement about this.
i am excited for you. lol.

i am also pretty excited to see how the trench will be like in this.
wan's background has been horror movies, so that part should be scary and good.

i am a hetero male, but i understand ur excitement about this.
i am excited for you. lol.

i am also pretty excited to see how the trench will be like in this.
wan's background has been horror movies, so that part should be scary and good.

James Wan is giving me the merriest Christmas ever :sly:

Oh we will have nightmares from this. Wan's films have the most messed up creatures

harle, did you write that article title? I refuse to believe it was another person who wrote that. :o

harle, did you write that article title? I refuse to believe it was another person who wrote that. :o

No, but you are not the first person to suggest I did :funny: it does seem like something I'd write

if I read this out loud 3 times will he appear?

AquaMoa cupcakes? :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"