The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I'm kind of happy either way. I have no restraint, so if the stuff doesn't get leaked, some surprises get saved.

new thread, so now the old stuff comes up again?

lol yeah, everyone's memory is wiped clean with each thread....only a certain few really know the truth.

I hope and prey for a leak

url

....wait. I may have got that one wrong. :o

Last edited:
lol you nut

wonder how many won't get that? lol

Kevin+Feige8915+web.jpg

Saturn Awards 2011: During Kevin Feige’s video acceptance speech from the set of The Avengers, we got a little sneak peak at something I don’t believe has been previously alluded to anywhere.

At two different points in the video, a PA walked through the background, trying to find a place to put a giant gold glove amongst all the other Avengers props laying around. At one point, Feige turned around and exclaimed, “Put that away, it’s a secret!” Cue hum of the audience, trying to figure out how the Infinity Gauntlet will fit into The Avengers.

tumblr_ltrbbcIaai1qb10wfo2_500.gif

i thought it was the top of the onion, lol

I think the Infinity Gauntlet's role in the film is pretty obvious:

Coulson's going to wear it during the climactic fight to add more power to his pimp slap.

Coulson's going to wear it during the climactic fight to add more power to his pimp slap.
lol yup we're bored alright lol

You sure it won't clash with his fancy hat?

Clarkie_Hat.jpg

Yup, that's gonna take me a while to digest that mental image. lol

Coulson is like the MCU equivalent of Boba Fett. He was loved for really no explainable reason, even BEFORE he started doing badass stuff.

The infinity gauntlet sounds like it would give us Mandarin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"