The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoooooryuukeeeen! :awesome:

Thanos would have been great for MvC3.

Maybe for DLC? I'm hyped for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange and Rocket Raccon? Yes please. :awesome:

Haha ... was going thru a photo album on Facebook and noticed a couple of girls at bar here in my hometown went dressed as Iron Man and Cap last night ....

bmiy0f.jpg

The one on the right, me like.

166jcdc.gif

I think people are afraid of the emphasis being on soulless cgi scenes instead of characters and story.

I doubt they would of hired Joss Whedon if that's the direction they wanted to go towards. Whedon's all about awesome character interactions, though I'm sure the CGI stuff won't disappoint.

Infinity Moobs!

I don't see why the possibility of a CGI giant should be worrisome. We're talking about a threat that's supposed to be so huge, it requires the formation of the Avengers. I would expect Loki to have an ace in the hole in case his army starts to lose and a huge monster would fit the bill nicely. No need to assume that characterization is going to suffer.

I'm surprised people are so iffy about the 'leviathan' and are worried about the movie being a 'soulless cgi-fest'.

I have a philosophy with respect to movies like THE AVENGERS and it's this:

- the action shouldn't get in the way of telling a good story.....but also the story shouldn't get in the way of portraying spectacular action.

In the end this is a SUPERHERO action movie.

They are supposed to be battling epic level foes in spectacular action sequences.

What do you want to see?
- CAPTAIN AMERICA flying to Germany to extradite a corrupt businessman back to the US???
- THOR using his Asgardian might to stop a car with no brakes???
- IRON MAN battling a guy in a wheelchair???

No, we want epic level dramatic action sequences with impossible foes!!!!!

I'm surprised people are so iffy about the 'leviathan' and are worried about the movie being a 'soulless cgi-fest'.

- the action shouldn't get in the way of telling a good story.....but also the story shouldn't get in the way of portraying spectacular action.

They are supposed to be battling epic level foes in spectacular action sequences.

What do you want to see?
- CAPTAIN AMERICA flying to Germany to extradite a corrupt businessman back to the US???

THANK YOU. I'd at least like the climax to involve something bigger than the army of whatevers (Skrulls, most likely) and Loki with his staff.

Yes for sure. I dont wanna have waited all this time just to see them kill a few minions and fight loki. Thats not so huge

Kind of an old topic to bring up, but remember before SDCC certain hotels had the press turn to a certain channel....It was SHIELD intel and showed a pic of a blue print for Iron Monger.

Anyone still have that pic? I was curious as to if it was identical to his design or updated to look like the Hulkbuster armor?

I'm pretty sure RIM said that hulkbuster isnt in this, and i think it was just the regular old iron monger

shieldv1.jpg

thats ridiculous. its cbm. lol. i think blocking the website is too much

The Infinity Gauntlet will get destroyed and Mandarin will find pieces of the stones and put them in rings.

What do you want to see?

Exactly :up:

Great character arcs, dramatization, and awesome dialogue are very important, but sometimes I think people undermine the importance of superheroes displaying what makes them "super".

Oh, that's from Marvel.

Cool, so do they have any similar pictures of the other Avengers?

Last edited:
THANK YOU. I'd at least like the climax to involve something bigger than the army of whatevers (Skrulls, most likely) and Loki with his staff.

About Loki's staff those guys are just temp workers from an agency, especially Chad from accounting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"