The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!

I love collecting cards!

I even made a little Marvel Heroes poster-like cards collage back then of over 100+ Marvel Super Heroes.

unitedheroesofmarveluni.jpg

Thats cool! I can spend a good hour trying to name them all.

When Transformers came out, they released cards like this. I think Bumblebee had a stealth rating of 100, or something crazy like that. Those numbers are arbitrary.

Dont know how I feel about chain mail leggings. I like the comicbook look but I think Chris's costume works right now.

I just wish they used bigger rounder discs on his chest.

I don't think the metal leggings would look good in action, even though they are okay for comics. I'm fine the way movie Thor is designed, although I wish they'd let him wear his helmet occasionally.

Its pretty hilarious that selvig's stats are up there with the big dogs. :p

Nice!

I love collecting cards!

I even made a little Marvel Heroes poster-like cards collage back then of over 100+ Marvel Super Heroes.

unitedheroesofmarveluni.jpg

This is one of the reasons why Marvel is winning. They have so many heroes to choose for movie inspirations.

This is one of the reasons why Marvel is winning. They have so many heroes to choose for movie inspirations.

Marvel is also more willing to take chances. Before IM, I'd say he was a popular Marvel superhero but didn't have any household recognition, and now look at him. Even casual moviegoers know who IM and Tony Stark are even if they never read a comic book.

Only a handful of these could be used in a movie.

I mean, I don't see anyone excited to see the thrilling cinematic debut of Dazzler or the Rawhide Kid.

Meh, most of those characters aren't movie quality. Not ever comicbook character needs to have a movie.

Only a handful of these could be used in a movie.

I mean, I don't see anyone excited to see the thrilling cinematic debut of Dazzler or the Rawhide Kid.

Not a loss when there are still Nova, Dr Strange, Hercules, Moon Knight, and heck Blue Marvel got the chance.

Meh, most of those characters aren't movie quality. Not ever comicbook character needs to have a movie.

But a handful of them still do.

And who says that the movie version need to meet the same fate as the comic version - Blade anyone?

The landscape has changed since Blade. I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a Moon Knight or Nova movie.

The landscape has changed since Blade. I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a Moon Knight or Nova movie.

I think Nova has potential because it'd be a superhero movie set in space, like GL was supposed to be (but failed). Moon Knight just seems like a poor man's Batman.

I've been saying forever that Luke Cage and Iron Fist (Heroes for Hire) could not be more perfect for a TV show. the entire concept of that teamup is begging for a tv series.

I think Nova has potential because it'd be a superhero movie set in space, like GL was supposed to be (but failed). Moon Knight just seems like a poor man's Batman.
That's not stopping Mark Millar from trying to make a Nemesis movie.

Crazy Moon Knight could work.

If Thanos is going to be a part of the Avengers, then Marvel Studios needs to have make a Nova film, Captain Marvel film, Guardians of the Galaxy film, and make that the next phase after the Avengers.

Not a loss when there are still Nova, Dr Strange, Hercules, Moon Knight, and heck Blue Marvel got the chance.
Nova is kind of a blatant Green Lantern rip-off, but could work.

Doctor Strange, sure.

Hercules I don't see it. MAYBE in a Thor sequel.

Moon Knight is a Batman rip-off, but could work, if they use the certain elements.

Blue Marvel is VERY obscure, and sounds a bit like Black Lightning, but would be a nice Made-for-TV movie or TV show. I don't see it as a motion picture.

If you guys doubted Jordanstine at all before, I wouldn't anymore since his source described the leviathan as worm-like with metallic skin which is exactly what it looks like.

I'm guessing we can expect all of this info to be true then as well:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=22485715&highlight=#post22485715

Looks like it might be the case, though I’m hoping that the part where he said that the aliens aren’t ever really properly introduced is inaccurate since it would kind of suck if the alien army just conveniently show up from the portal with none of their backstory even given at the slightest other than them working for Loki as though they were drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"