The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the script that the guy on imdb was talkin about was fake. i thought someone said he admitted it too. i dont believe it because it sounded lame

anything to do with an upcoming movie is always suspect on IMDB unless backed up with a 2nd source...

It sounded in-touch with what a movie would do and what we had heard so far. Remember, IMDB can also break the news on big stuff. Barakapool, by example.

It sounded in-touch with what a movie would do and what we had heard so far. Remember, IMDB can also break the news on big stuff. Barakapool, by example.
In-touch? Sorry, but "the script" stuff sounded lame enough & totally not what I would like to see in the movie, that everyone (me included) expected for 5 goddamn years.

The stuff from IMDB was very, very untrue

The guy who wrote it, admitted to faking it over at CBM.

Not that I don't believe in you, but I've heard that here countless time and never actually seen the post. And I've looked for it. Where did he do so, exactly?

It just hit me...

Where is The Son of Coul thread??!! :cmad:
:awesome:

Polux

Enough with the damn son of coul jokes, I mean this thread has gone up 5 pages in one day, and it's at least 50% coulson jokes.

Enough with the damn son of coul jokes, I mean this thread has gone up 5 pages in one day, and it's at least 50% coulson jokes.

You don't joke about the Son of Coul. The Son of Coul jokes about you.

The Avengers News thread is serious business.

I wonder what Jerkofwonder actually expects from a forum...

Btw, yet more compelling evidence as to why David Tennant should play Dr Strange !!! :p

fright-night-2011-20110512043322145_640w.jpg

I thought Kevin Pennington had already been hired to play Doctor Strange?

Son of Coul, Son of Coul, Son of Coul, Coul Coul

Son of Coul, Son of Coul, Son of Coul, Coul Coul

Son of Couuull! Son of Coul, Coul Coul...

No, honestly! I think he´s an amazing character and has resonated really well with the fans, so why not show some love for The Son of Coul??
:awesome:

Polux

Every since I read that Avengers would be shooting in the Cinci. area I have been super psyched!!! Within a 30 mile radius of Cinci. no less. Guess where I live, in Hamilton, about 30 miles north of Cinci. I called and spoke to the lady thats the Executive Director of the Cinci./Northern KY Film commission today. She informed me that the shoot will take place NORTH of Cinci!!! Be still my heart!!! I asked about if they were gonna need extras and such, she said it wouldn't be until August, and she didn't know what kind of scenes they were, or if extras would be needed. She advised me to follow the local newscasts for info about casting extras, it would get out that way. Sooooo f*$#king psyched!!!!!!!! Theres a place about 3 miles from my house (old industrial park), that i've been looking at for years saying, ' boy, wouldn't that be a great location for a film shoot!' I hope they need extras of all ages so I can get me and my 4 yr. old involved. He would be soooo excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"