The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the Iron Man/Hulk character poster in UHQ (2150x3000)
avs1203143.jpg

Seriously Stark should be wearing the helmet . He looks very incomplete with out it as Iron Man.

Tweaked it a bit... Is this better?
mcutimeline2.jpg
Indeed the last one seems to be Thor (just because the after credtis scene) but the opening credits of TIH are before Iron Man.

Sorry about my english

I haven't gotten the impression that Cap was the last one recruited, so I would have thought the last bit from his movie would be earlier.

That armor is seriously damaged! (Is that blue/purple alien blood like the one Thor has in the trailer?)

Don't get too excited. There's an inaccuracy. That timeline says Hulk was created in 2006. He was created in 2003, 5 years prior to TIH (which takes place in 2008, not 2 years prior.
Yup
There are more inaccuracies, especially towards the end, with the TIH after-credit scene and others. But overall they did an excellent job researching all the details.

Indeed the last one seems to be Thor (just because the after credtis scene) but the opening credits of TIH are before Iron Man.

Sorry about my english
Don't apologize I understood what you meant.
Problem with TIH is that it takes up such a big chunk of time from the scenes we see in the opening and the climax and ending scenes.
That's why it gets confusing, but overall I think I have a good general idea of how things developed.

I haven't gotten the impression that Cap was the last one recruited, so I would have thought the last bit from his movie would be earlier.

At what point in time do you think that scene took place?

^ I believe The Avengers begins with an extended version of Captain America: The First Avenger's ending. It'll be days that separate Captain America's awakening from [BLACKOUT]Loki's return and the Tesseract's theft[/BLACKOUT].

Iron Man's pose reminds me of this one, which is one of my favorites

ironmancov3.jpg

^ I believe The Avengers begins with an extended version of Captain America: The First Avenger's ending. It'll be days that separate Captain America's awakening from [BLACKOUT]Loki's return and the Tesseract's theft[/BLACKOUT].
If so then the CA: TFA after-credit scene takes place more or less where I put it... right?
Or maybe a bit further to the right.

Yup
There are more inaccuracies, especially towards the end, with the TIH after-credit scene and others. But overall they did an excellent job researching all the details.

tend to expand on that? I might try to edit the movies together so I want everything to be right :yay:

tend to expand on that? I might try to edit the movies together so I want everything to be right :yay:

Are you gonna try to edit them TOGETHER or in order? I mean, are you gonna try to edit scene by scene or movie by movie? cause its gonna be a mess when you reach IM2/TIH/Thor :dry:

^ There's a guy on 4chan, Snake Charmer, who is making a 9h long supercut edit scene-by-scene.

Are you gonna try to edit them TOGETHER or in order? I mean, are you gonna try to edit scene by scene or movie by movie? cause its gonna be a mess when you reach IM2/TIH/Thor :dry:

scene by scene. and yeah that kind of why im asking for help, I figured some of it myself, but clarification from others is always better, especially in my case lol

It'll be awesome in the end though! (hopefully)

scene by scene. and yeah that kind of why im asking for help, I figured some of it myself, but clarification from others is always better, especially in my case lol

Where do you think the scenes of kid Thor and Loki fit in? before or after C:TFA?

i'm going to try to cut down cap, thor, and ironman1&2 into 3 1 hr prologues if i have enough time in the next couple of weekends

Quite the undertaking man, I wanna see that when you're done. I'd say a big help would be that above linked timeline

Where do you think the scenes of kid Thor and Loki fit in? before or after C:TFA?

well given as they're suppose to be 1000 years old I'd say before. Also I just thought of something....

if Thor coming to earth was in 2010, and we say he was exactly 1000 years when he came to earth, that means he was born in 1010, but Odin defeated the frostgiants on earth in 0965, where he stole Loki.
but Thor is suppose to be older than Loki....

[BLACKOUT]so Thor must be more than 1000 years old.:oldrazz:[/BLACKOUT]

Since you mention it; how old is norse mythology supposed to be? I just thought it was really, really old, like greek and roman myths, but Selvig grabs a book that describes Odin, Thor, Loki, the Bifrost, etc; that meaning that all the norse myths are part of mankind's ancient culture, but if Thor and Loki where only kinds 1000 years ago, how would that fit??

I'm sorry if that didn't make sense...it doesn't in my head either... :huh:

Polux

Its a bit of a plot hole, yes. One theory is that Thor and Loki were both named for older gods of the same surname that thought in the war with the Jotuns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"