The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't Marvel made Coulson a comic character in the 616 universe yet? If X-23 & Harley Quinn can become characters that came from cartoons, then the Son of Coul can too!
Because he's too Coul for school.

I'm willing to bet that prior to the films release, we'll get a feature showing and discussing the lead up with the Marvel films that would have been released by then (IM1-IM2, TIH, Thor, CA:TFA) in explicit detail.

I thought Coulson became part of the 616 universe and was revealed to be a Skrull. :huh:

In the comics, Phil Coulson was originally known as
Ben Parker. He died, then was revived in a Lazarus Pit and went on to lead the WildCATS.

In the comics, Phil Coulson was originally known as
Ben Parker. He died, then was revived in a Lazarus Pit and went on to lead the WildCATS.

forget what I said. I want this.

Son of Coul is not bound by your weak space/time continuity or trademarks.

He will appear in a 1973 Batman comic if he so wishes.

Son of Coul :awesome:

It's funny how catchy that version of his name is. I expect we'll be hearing it again in Avengers.

Son of Coul :awesome:

It's funny how catchy that version of his name is. I expect we'll be hearing it again in Avengers.

*Thor arrives onto SHIELD headquarters alongside Tony Stark, where he is greeted by Agent Coulson

Thor: Ah, Son of Coul, we meet again at last! How fair thee?

AC: Why do you call me Son of Coul?

Thor: Because thou art the son of Coul; hence the name Coulson such as I, Thor Odinson, am the the son of Odin.

AC: My dad's name is Frank.

Thor:............

Tony: (Raises hand) Question; does that mean that Dwayne Johnson's father's name is John?

Wait a minute... Dwayne Johnsons Dad's name was actually Rocky.... Which, if you Thorise his name, becomes Rockson....Roxxon.... Oh my God, it's all connected to the Marvel Universe! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Jumps out window*

Son of Coul is not bound by your weak space/time continuity or trademarks.

He will appear in a 1973 Batman comic if he so wishes.

Coulson was actually the footnote referencing a 1973 Batman comic, in a 1975 JLA comic.

*Thor arrives onto SHIELD headquarters alongside Tony Stark, where he is greeted by Agent Coulson

Thor: Ah, Son of Coul, we meet again at last! How fair thee?

AC: Why do you call me Son of Coul?

Thor: Because thou art the son of Coul; hence the name Coulson such as I, Thor Odinson, am the the son of Odin.

AC: My dad's name is Frank.

Thor:............

Tony: (Raises hand) Question; does that mean that Dwayne Johnson's father's name is John?

No....let's tear down that fourth wall altogether....replace that last line with:

Tony: (raises hand) Question: does that mean that Samuel L. Jackson's father's name is Jack?

No....let's tear down that fourth wall altogether....replace that last line with:

Tony: (raises hand) Question: does that mean that Samuel L. Jackson's father's name is Jack?
Nick Fury: Who?
Tony: Come on. Don't tell me you've never heard of him. He's in like twenty movies every year.
*Fury just stares at him*
Tony: You know what, let's just...move on.

Last edited:
Oh, what I wouldn't give for a time traveling Delorean right about now.lol I'd bring back a blu ray copy of the Avenger/Iron Man 3/Thor 2 right about now.lol

Im not sure if there a thread for this but this seems the right place to ask what is the budget for this movie I mean the actors alone must be really expensive. My guess that cast 50 mill to get them all if chris tucker got 20 mill for a movie. I dont see why some of these actors dont have high costs.

Im not sure if there a thread for this but this seems the right place to ask what is the budget for this movie I mean the actors alone must be really expensive. My guess that cast 50 mill to get them all if chris tucker got 20 mill for a movie. I dont see why some of these actors dont have high costs.
Well, we know that RDJ is only filming for a couple of weeks because of his high salary.

I think RDJ and Sam Jackson are the two highest paid actors working on this film so far.

Oh, what I wouldn't give for a time traveling Delorean right about now.lol I'd bring back a blu ray copy of the Avenger/Iron Man 3/Thor 2 right about now.lol
Why stop with those three ? Keep going until they hit Power Pack 23.

They'd have to suffer through Power Pack 16-20, and those are going to suck.

You contract them in bulk and stipulate sequel pay rises in the contract they sign. Then if they have a massive hit in the meantime or win awards you aren't stuck with the pay hike their agents will try to levy on you. Cheadle had an Avengers clause, I assume all the actors did before they knew what the story was going to be for this very reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"