The Avengers The Avengers Post Screening Review & Discussion Thread (SPOILER FILLED) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was too busy trying to focus in on what they were trying to show me that I don't remember seeing the hand too well. The hand thing happens so fast that there wasn't much time to stare at it. Then they fed me [BLACKOUT]Thanos[/BLACKOUT] and I joyed. LOL.

I say again though,[BLACKOUT] the general[/BLACKOUT] is not human whatsoever.

Seconded- he certainly ain't human. I thought he was the same species as the soldiers, but I could be wrong.

how much popcorn would you throw at the screen in rage mode, if thanos said this at some point in avengers 2

"talk to the hand....cos the face ain't listenin......."

how much popcorn would you throw at the screen in rage mode, if thanos said this at some point in avengers 2

"talk to the hand....cos the face ain't listenin......."

I'd make a million IMDb accounts and make sure that it stays at #1 on the top 250 for the rest of my life.

dont flame me on this im just grasping at straws here....

but they show [BLACKOUT]thanos'[/BLACKOUT] eyes as glowing blue and his hand being human, could this perhaps mean that loki is somehow manipulating[BLACKOUT]thanos[/BLACKOUT]?
just a thought since ive heard people say that people under the effect of lokis mind control have bright blue eyes...or did they say black...if black then just ignore this lmao

Last edited:
dont flame me on this im just grasping at straws here....

but they show thanos' eyes as glowing blue and his hand being human, could this perhaps mean that loki is somehow manipulating thanos?
just a thought since ive heard people say that people under the effect of lokis mind control have bright blue eyes...or did they say black...if black then just ignore this lmao

Loki never meets [BLACKOUT] Thanos, only the general He would've had to touch him with the staff, but then again the staff was given to him by them.[/BLACKOUT]

maybe they can do some finishing touches on his hand at some point?

Did anyone else notice the
Infinity Gems embedded into the stone in the final scene

for everyone saying the movie's not special in 3d, maybe its the kind of 3d? cos i saw it in IMAX 3d last night, and it.is.brilliant.

another thing i did not like about the mid credits scene was the music that started playing straight after

the main theme would have been much more epic and suitable

thanos grinning, cut to main theme, not a fan of whatever song that started playing

I have not seen an answer for this - and if I have missed it, forgive me for reasking - but
how does/what does Banner use to monitor/prevent his transformations? Someone a few thread-parts ago mentioned how clever it is, and... dang it, I would like to know, as I could use another bit of information to gnaw on until next Friday.

I have not seen an answer for this - and if I have missed it, forgive me for reasking - but
how does/what does Banner use to monitor/prevent his transformations? Someone a few thread-parts ago mentioned how clever it is, and... dang it, I would like to know, as I could use another bit of information to gnaw on until next Friday.

Simply...

he's always angry.

Saw it last night and my brain is still swimming. SO MUCH WIN.

They really need to hire twice the staff and churn these out quicker!

2 or 3 year wait till A2? AAARRGGGGGHHH.

Going again on Saturday, can't wait!

Seconded- he certainly ain't human. I thought he was the same species as the soldiers, but I could be wrong.

No he's certainly not MCU [BLACKOUT]Chitauri.[/BLACKOUT]

the guy above answered already, and it really is clever, but i was pretty happy that i didn't know beforehand. ruffalo did an amazing job. i was indifferent to norton before, but now, for sure, i'm kinda happy ruffalo replaced him

It was all pretty fast and dark but I never though that hand was Thanos. Is there still a link to it on youtube or have they all gone?

After watching the movie I find it kinda hard to think of Ed Norton playing Banner in this.

soo...you know hos Joss said the film would be from Captain America Perspective....was it really in his perspective ?

After watching the movie I find it kinda hard to think of Ed Norton playing Banner in this.
Ruffalo was terrific, and provided a good mix of the tragic and amusing aspects we expected from the start with this character. Shame he didn't get the part from the start.

did you just call us Hoes? lol

soo...you know hos Joss said the film would be from Captain America Perspective....was it really in his perspective ?
No. Joss already explained in later interviews that most of the stuff that made it Cap's perspective ended up on the cutting room floor.

Hmm not really... Some of it is. I think he said that before he cut the bad place of it didn't he?

I was really surprised by the amount of screentime Scarlett got to be honest. And I'm certainly not complaining about the 3 or 4 gratuitous ash shot either :D

Just got back from a second viewing. Good news, it still totally holds up (as if there was any doubt. :yay:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"