The 'Back To The Future' Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As spectacular as The Lord of The Rings is, as adventure-hunger satisfying Indiana Jones is, and as classic as The Godfather may be, the 1985/1955/2015/1885 time-travelling adventure will more than likely always be my favorite 3-film series. Let's hear it for the Doc, Marty and the 1983 DeLorean :cool:

Damn and to think I was going to completely avoid the Oscars. :(

I finally got a chance to play Telltale's Back to the Future game. I'm usually not a fan of adventure games, but I enjoyed the ever loving hell out of that game. I played it non-stop from the moment I got it. I can't wait till part 2 releases on the PS3.

I'd just like to say, that every time I return to the future, I'm amazed by what I missed.

Twin Pines mall becoming Lone Pine mall in the first movie... that just blew my mind.

I'd just like to say, that every time I return to the future, I'm amazed by what I missed.

Twin Pines mall becoming Lone Pine mall in the first movie... that just blew my mind.
Ha, I never even knew that.:wow:

I saw all 3 of them at the cinema... I loved them then, and I still love them.

:up:

So has anyone else been playing the game? I just started Episode 2. It's really fun. Parts of it seem like it could have totally worked in a new movie.

So has anyone else been playing the game? I just started Episode 2. It's really fun. Parts of it seem like it could have totally worked in a new movie.

Yes, I loved the first game. What a great cliffhanger ending it had. I haven't had a chance to get to the second one though, I don't think it's out on the PSN yet.

I was very proud of myself that I got the "Deja Marty" trophy without knowing about it. :D

I was very proud of myself that I got the "Deja Marty" trophy without knowing about it. :D

Cool! :up:

Episode 2 is really good too. The story takes a BTTF2-type turn, and like the movie, it's a little darker than the first part, but it's still very funny, and they've added a few new characters.

I'm up to the speakeasy part, I'm still trying to figure out the password to get in. :oldrazz:

I :hrt: BTTF as well....has anyone seen these yet?
Just released very recently....a Hot Wheels BTTF Time Machine :awesome:

I was lucky enough to buy 3.....here's 1 of mine, mint on mint, plus the custom painted one I did.

f4cceeb4.jpg

...and my custom I did w/ acrylic paints. BTW, the vents are die-cast as well!

cd0f8785.jpg

...a top view next to my custom Hot Wheels Ecto I did a few months ago.

ccf10262.jpg

...and a front/side view of both :)

9e70bd66.jpg

Best of luck finding it, as they are becoming scarce, much like the Ecto 1 did, when it was first released.

I might be willing to part with 1 of mine. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I had a feeling it was just going to be a clip from the movie. But it was cool to see it! :up:

So there was just a short clip from the movie? was there an intro from somebody?

Episode 3 of the game is officially out today.

I'm still stuck on Episode 2, so I won't be getting this yet. :csad:

part 3 was on tv the other day and i was watching it and forgot how much i miss these films, i havent watched them in years. i kno the 2nd has cheesy effects but thats all part of the charm of that time. i recently found out my gf of 8 years never has seen any of them all the way through and didnt kno if buying the bluray trilogy was a good idea. i like them but didnt kno if they were just worth renting or buying cuz i dont kno when id watch them again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"