The 'Back To The Future' Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As spectacular as The Lord of The Rings is, as adventure-hunger satisfying Indiana Jones is, and as classic as The Godfather may be, the 1985/1955/2015/1885 time-travelling adventure will more than likely always be my favorite 3-film series. Let's hear it for the Doc, Marty and the 1983 DeLorean :cool:

Damn and to think I was going to completely avoid the Oscars. :(

I finally got a chance to play Telltale's Back to the Future game. I'm usually not a fan of adventure games, but I enjoyed the ever loving hell out of that game. I played it non-stop from the moment I got it. I can't wait till part 2 releases on the PS3.

I'd just like to say, that every time I return to the future, I'm amazed by what I missed.

Twin Pines mall becoming Lone Pine mall in the first movie... that just blew my mind.

I'd just like to say, that every time I return to the future, I'm amazed by what I missed.

Twin Pines mall becoming Lone Pine mall in the first movie... that just blew my mind.
Ha, I never even knew that.:wow:

I saw all 3 of them at the cinema... I loved them then, and I still love them.

:up:

So has anyone else been playing the game? I just started Episode 2. It's really fun. Parts of it seem like it could have totally worked in a new movie.

So has anyone else been playing the game? I just started Episode 2. It's really fun. Parts of it seem like it could have totally worked in a new movie.

Yes, I loved the first game. What a great cliffhanger ending it had. I haven't had a chance to get to the second one though, I don't think it's out on the PSN yet.

I was very proud of myself that I got the "Deja Marty" trophy without knowing about it. :D

I was very proud of myself that I got the "Deja Marty" trophy without knowing about it. :D

Cool! :up:

Episode 2 is really good too. The story takes a BTTF2-type turn, and like the movie, it's a little darker than the first part, but it's still very funny, and they've added a few new characters.

I'm up to the speakeasy part, I'm still trying to figure out the password to get in. :oldrazz:

I :hrt: BTTF as well....has anyone seen these yet?
Just released very recently....a Hot Wheels BTTF Time Machine :awesome:

I was lucky enough to buy 3.....here's 1 of mine, mint on mint, plus the custom painted one I did.

f4cceeb4.jpg

...and my custom I did w/ acrylic paints. BTW, the vents are die-cast as well!

cd0f8785.jpg

...a top view next to my custom Hot Wheels Ecto I did a few months ago.

ccf10262.jpg

...and a front/side view of both :)

9e70bd66.jpg

Best of luck finding it, as they are becoming scarce, much like the Ecto 1 did, when it was first released.

I might be willing to part with 1 of mine. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I had a feeling it was just going to be a clip from the movie. But it was cool to see it! :up:

So there was just a short clip from the movie? was there an intro from somebody?

Episode 3 of the game is officially out today.

I'm still stuck on Episode 2, so I won't be getting this yet. :csad:

part 3 was on tv the other day and i was watching it and forgot how much i miss these films, i havent watched them in years. i kno the 2nd has cheesy effects but thats all part of the charm of that time. i recently found out my gf of 8 years never has seen any of them all the way through and didnt kno if buying the bluray trilogy was a good idea. i like them but didnt kno if they were just worth renting or buying cuz i dont kno when id watch them again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"