Welcome to the Film Lounge

I got the hot tub ready and I'm to talk about any film opinions here.

I'll start with this: I watched Rocky last night, and I still love the hell out of that movie. Still my #1 favorite film and I still believe its a better boxing film than Raging Bull.

Yeah, you're right, all of the training montages are pretty awesome. You really can't go wrong with any of them. Although the Apollo/Rocky beach sequence in 3 might be a bit much for some. :woot:

Rocky 3 was incredibly corny in a lot of ways but because of Mr T it's one of my favorites.

I got the hot tub ready and I'm to talk about any film opinions here.

I'll start with this: I watched Rocky last night, and I still love the hell out of that movie. Still my #1 favorite film and I still believe its a better boxing film than Raging Bull.

I think it's more entertaining. I've probably watched Rocky more times than Raging Bull.

What the ... What happened to this thread now?

Apparently we are back to threads being closed at a 1,000 posts...but there is no way in hell I'm going to do the part 1, part 2, crap every time we hit 1,000.

Apparently we are back to threads being closed at a 1,000 posts...but there is no way in hell I'm going to do the part 1, part 2, crap every time we hit 1,000.

So is that a C.Lee promise to contain our wonderful film lounge from being tainted with Part 1,2, etc.

It makes trying to search for something a pain in the ass.

So is that a C.Lee promise to contain our wonderful film lounge from being tainted with Part 1,2, etc.

It makes trying to search for something a pain in the ass.

If I remain a mod I'll take care of it......

It would be nice if you were automatically subscribed to the new thread. I'm spending more time searching for threads I used to post in then actually posting.

It would be nice if you were automatically subscribed to the new thread. I'm spending more time searching for threads I used to post in then actually posting.

It was mention they were working on the subscribing part

Just wondering. After the good news that Cavill got cast, does anyone really think that WB actually listened to fanboys? The reason Cavill had a following was because he was on a previous shortlist for Superman.

Bump.

I saw Catfish but I wasn't really fond of it. I called out the ending of that way before the reveal. The end lesson was nice, but I don't know, there was something off about it.

I doubt how the reality of it too. It just feels too neat, I guess.

I need a good list of horror films that I haven't seen before.

Seen House but I haven't seen Suspiria.

Definitely watch Suspiria. If you like that you should check out some of Dario's other films like Deep Red and Inferno. Also check out Demons and Demons 2 if you like the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"