The 'Back To The Future' Appreciation Thread - Part 2

Wilson's been back for a couple years now. It's always such a pleasure to see them together again. They all look great.

There was that Hallmark movie "Next Stop, Christmas" which starred Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thompson and was a time travelling movie which had lots of Back to the Future references.

lea-thompson-michael-j-fox-casey-likes-christopher-lloyd-roger-bart-michael-j-fox-foundation-opening-night-gala-performance-back-to-the-future-the-musical-072623-2-9094934f4b3f4c4980c96f7f650aece7.jpg

steven-spielberg-michael-j-fox-foundation-opening-night-gala-performance-back-to-the-future-the-musical-072623-1-a96ae067a4884244ae79110cfa2a83ff.jpg

Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, More 'Back to the Future' Stars Reunite at Gala for Broadway Musical

yeah I remember when it was first by Eagle Moss but they went under glad somebody took it over and let those who had the other version continue it. I am a huge BTTF fan but I do not have the time nor money or patience to build that thing lol.

just got back still awesome 10/10, 5 stars etc, an awesome movie that has to be seen at least ONCE on the big screen I hope others got to see it in their regions tonight. The theater I saw it in was 80% full by the time I got there wow.

A local channel yesterday played all three movies back to back to back aaaallll day. I've seen these movies countless times, and I think I like Part III each time a bit more at the point it has become my favorite.

I love em all equally I like the idea of them returning to the events of part 1 for part 2, but the whole wild west setting and the using the train to get the Delorean up to 88 is just as nail biting as the race to the clock tower in part 1.

Spotted this on Facebook, made me think if Hollywood ever goes for a remake *touch wood they don't* we will probably get a Tesla or something as the vehicle :beaming:

1711375138275.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"