The Dark Knight Rises The Bane's/Hardy's size thread.

badgrammar

Sidekick
Reaction score
This is a thread for the Indivduals who need to talk about his size.
Anything else about Bane or Hardy, should be talked about in the original Bane/Tom Hardy thread.

I approve of this thread. Keep the trash out so we can talk about Bane...

Finally – and this is the only post I will make in this thread. :)

Best new thread of recent times.

On topic: I have no problems with Hardy's size.

Sometimes it's like Hardy's size and Batman/Catwoman's costumes are the only things going on with this movie for some people.

Not really anything to do with this thread...

Venus, I love your avatar! :)

Seriously, if this can kill the inane 'tiny Bane' babble in the Bane thread, I'm all for it.

:l

Why are we still talking about this? I really can't see people leaving the theater after 3 hours going "wow, that was really great. Shame they didn't make Bane a little bigger though."

I'd like to take the opportunity, in a thread specific to the subject matter, to inlude this link to a broader discussion.

Just rename this The Beastmode Thread.

Isn't it time to get over this? We all know Bane's size in the movie.

0.jpg

He is too small.

He was pretty big in Warrior last year

Hardy has one of those stouter frames that make him actually look shorter and stockier the more muscle he puts on...even though he looks very thick and husky. But I think Bane in TDKR actually looks taller than Hardy does in his more muscular roles before. He'll be fine.

Also, because Hardy isn't SO pumped and meaty, it helps his arms/proportions seem a little longer.

Hardy has one of those stouter frames that make him actually look shorter and stockier the more muscle he puts on...even though he looks very thick and husky. But I think Bane in TDKR actually looks taller than Hardy does in his more muscular roles before. He'll be fine.

This.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"