Batman Begins The Batman Begins Rare Picture Thread

Any chance there are any pics of Scarecrow? One of my favourite takes on the villain. I heard that there were prototypes of the mask that didn't make it to the screen. Would love to see those one day.

thats exactly what i was looking for in this thread. Also if someone could offer some production art of demon-batman...:yay:

also i found these in my pb-account:
boscan2.jpg

bofscan.jpg

bofscan3.jpg

I've seen those before not sure about anyone else though.

I wonder if anyone had the series of promo pics of Bale in the Batsuit. In particular i"m looking for a high res (if possible) copy of bale in the batsuit with his left arm extended forward and his right hand drawn back into a fist.
Thanks

High-res enough?
422rg.jpg

Last edited:
^please put those in spoiler tags. That pic is wayyyy to big.

Edit: Thanks, bane. ;)

Last edited:
Not a rare pic, but vidcaps from the movie

Would that be Penguin? :woot:

pen1x.jpg
pen2.jpg

I completely agree. Batman Begins is superior as a Batman film compared to The Dark Knight. I can't watch The Dark Knight without it bugging the piss out of me.
Fantastic pics here. I just cannot look at them and see why people thought Keaton's batman looked better. I just can't see it.

Yeah, it's really good. I'd recommend it.

Joker, Penguin, and Two Face don't even have major roles in it. They have orchestrated Batman's demise from the relative safety of Arkham Asylum. Their plan is put into play very effectively, and soon Batman is dying from a viral poison that has no known cure. But rather than spend his last day in treatment, Batman tackles his latest case to save a kidnapped girl. Robin and Oracle, meanwhile, do what they can to trace the path of the virus and find a treatment.

Not true. Pengy has spent time in Arkham:

PenguininArkham1.jpg

PenguininArkham2.jpg

PenguininArkham3.jpg

does anyone else see the relevance of Two Face having his scarred side on the side of the Joker and his normal unscarred face on the side of Penguin, while they are both playing ping pong?

Some of the best pictures with Batman never made it to these movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"