The Batman: Eternal weekly review and discussion thread

Hey guys is Eternal any good? It's gonna be a long wait for the finale to Endgame and I wanted to tide that over with Eternal

For the most part I have loved eternal, there were some slower issues with side storylines that didn't interest me. But overall yes it's very good I think.

I agree. For the most part, it has been really entertaining.

To me its really hard to say if Eternal is good or bad.

It has Snyders best and worst work in it.
The Overall story especially the first 10-20 issues are really great.
But like most of snyders work, at some point it loses a lot of strength imo.
I need to see how it ends to get the full picture.

The Issues that are good, are worth the money...thats all i can say at this point.

Newest Issue:

[BLACKOUT]Hm, after it was revealed that hush wasnt the big villian...many said it would be Lincoln...i was actually hoping that the cluemaster would be it.
This would have lifted him up to an A or B villian.
Im a bit dissapointed that Lincoln March is the big bad(for now:))
But i do like that he is back, i love the idea of his character(even if i think his suit looks a bit dumb...a cape wouldnt hurt)[/BLACKOUT]

edit

Last edited:
Hey Kaleb how about some spoiler tags for that, not for me as I've read it but Spider-Ock hasn't.

Yeah, I kinda feel sad for [BLACKOUT]Cluemaster[/BLACKOUT]. He could have bumped up from being a D-list villain to at least a C-lister. :o

But [BLACKOUT]Owlman/Wayne Jr.[/BLACKOUT] just had to steal his thunder...

Supposedly, the grand architect of Eternal is tynion XVIV, and Snyder is somewhat of an editor.

Finito! :csad: It was a fun ride.

[BLACKOUT]Loved that team-up and that Steph/Tim moment. :woot:[/BLACKOUT]

Liked that ending. Liked eternal as a whole, even though some episodes were filler.

I highly enjoyed [blackout]Cluemaster's[/blackout] role but was a little disappointed with [blackout]Thomas Wayne's arrival and the death of Cluemaster[/blackout]. I like that character but felt his sudden inclusion was out of left field. [blackout]Cluemaster's[/blackout] felt perfectly done. Also, I love that Talon showed up. :) I loved his series and was worried he'd fade to oblivion. I'd like to see more of him somewhere.

I enjoyed the finale for the most part,I just wish we got to see[BLACKOUT] Julia's epilogue[/BLACKOUT]

Finally got to read the end of Eternal, a good ending, lots of great moments, and plenty of setup for future stories. I forgot that Tim and Steph were an item for a while Pre-New 52, but it clicked thanks to Harper.

Loved the twist with the Owls getting Lincoln, revenge really is a dish best served cold! HA!

I highly enjoyed [blackout]Cluemaster's[/blackout] role but was a little disappointed with [blackout]Thomas Wayne's arrival and the death of Cluemaster[/blackout]. I like that character but felt his sudden inclusion was out of left field. [blackout]Cluemaster's[/blackout] felt perfectly done. Also, I love that Talon showed up. :) I loved his series and was worried he'd fade to oblivion. I'd like to see more of him somewhere.

Don't call him that, he's just delusional. His name is lincoln march. "shut up Lincoln". best line in eternal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"