The Batman Spoiler Discussion Thread

I don't.

That line is important for a particular version of Batman, not Batman in general.

It's almost like wanting Nolan Batman to call people "old chum" or something.
Thank you! Finally someone says it.

How much of a buzz do you think the Joker scene in the film will create? I can't imagine how loud the theatre will be once he first laughs. Barry Keoghan is certainly going to rise to stardom after the general public sees that scene, if he hasn't already

I personally think they will announce Keoghan's involvement in the GCPD show a week or so after the film releases, when the buzz surrounding him is at an all time high

Are you sure this whole Joker/Barry thing is true? I'm yet to see concrete evidence.

Are you sure this whole Joker/Barry thing is true? I'm yet to see concrete evidence.
Dude, he has scars all over his face, green hair, and talks about how people called him a clown. What more do you need lol? We don't have concrete evidence. It's not like somebody can take a picture while they're at a test screening.

Dude, he has scars all over his face, green hair, and talks about how people called him a clown. What more do you need lol? We don't have concrete evidence. It's not like somebody can take a picture while they're at a test screening.

Are we sure this whole Batman/Michael thing is true?

I saw somewhere that the final cut of the movie is actually few minutes longer than former test screenings. Is it true? maybe they hid some extra-spoilery scenes and we do in fact get a joker-batman interaction for example.

Last edited:
I saw somewhere that the final cut of the movie is actually few minutes longer than former test screenings. Is it true? maybe they hid some extras-poilery scenes and we do in fact get a joker-batman interaction for example.

Yeah some of the test screenings were reported to be around 2h40 min. So there could be an extra few scenes they were hiding. And yes, there are rumours of a second Joker scene. If there was to be another Joker scene, I would imagine it would be a very brief moment when Batman is walking through Arkham on his way to interrogate Nashton and he sees/notices Joker and perhaps they share a moment. But we'll have to wait and see. It's most likely we get just the one scene with Joker at the very end.

Yeah some of the test screenings were reported to be around 2h40 min. So there could be an extra few scenes they were hiding. And yes, there are rumours of a second Joker scene. If there was to be another Joker scene, I would imagine it would be a very brief moment when Batman is walking through Arkham on his way to interrogate Nashton and he sees/notices Joker and perhaps they share a moment. But we'll have to wait and see. It's most likely we get just the one scene with Joker at the very end.
I honestly just wanna see his face. So if that means just a 30-second scene then that's fine with me

Where is this information? I know there were screenings but more specifically. I'm not trying to say anyones wrong, I just have my doubts about all this.
I posted some stuff a few pages back that's pretty much legit. Other than some people who have been to screenings claiming they know what barry looks like, that is pretty much all we have. You could believe them if you choose to or just wait a little over a month to see him yourself. Edit: and barry's brother said he was the joker.

Last edited:
Where is this information? I know there were screenings but more specifically. I'm not trying to say anyones wrong, I just have my doubts about all this.

Pretty much every reliable insider/leakers have reported it. Barry's own brother spilled the beans as well and then deleted the post after it got mass attention. It's pretty much confirmed. And the recent Hollywood Reporter article that mentioned how WB was testing two different final cuts of the film, one with a 'certain character' and one without. And we know from official cast listings for the film that Barry made it onto the final cut. So he's in there, as Joker. 100%

The two best versions of Joker imo are Scott Snyder’s and Grant Morrison’s imo. Very horror inspired takes there. I hope the Reeves version takes inspiration from both.

After Heath Ledger and Joaquin Phoenix focused more on the killing Joke type of Joker Horror Joker is the way to go.

And it seems that's what Matt Reeves is going for.

Of course he will still have his sense of humor if the leaks are anything to go by.

Mmm I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm still gonna hold off thinking this is legit. So many conflicting reports and other rumours that anything could happen at this time. There's also meant to be legit sources that say he's Mad Hatter, so who knows what to believe.

batman-knightfall42.jpg

...we're finally getting this hair.

Mmm I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm still gonna hold off thinking this is legit. So many conflicting reports and other rumours that anything could happen at this time. There's also meant to be legit sources that say he's Mad Hatter, so who knows what to believe.

There's no reliable sources that have stated he's playing Mad Hatter. People only started that rumour because of that picture Barry posted a year ago of him standing under a top hat. It means nothing. Perhaps Barry posted that picture to throw people off the trail of predicting he's Joker. But the cats out of the bag now

But we still don't know 100%. Is Barry Keoghan in the film? Yes. Is Barry Keoghan the Joker? We don't know for sure.

I'm very curious how scarred his face will be. It actually sounds more like his face is extremely disfigured than scarred at this point. He's gonna look horrifying.
You mean disfigured like him sporting a version of the long pointy chin or something else?

But we still don't know 100%. Is Barry Keoghan in the film? Yes. Is Barry Keoghan the Joker? We don't know for sure.
There is no concrete evidence anyone here can give you. If you still don't think he is 100% Joker after BSL confirmed it, after Vieweranon confirmed it, after other scoopers corroborated it, after barry's brother confirmed it, after a bunch of people who claim they were at the test screenings said its true and gave descriptions of his appearance and his lines, then just wait till march 4th and see him for yourself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"