• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BvS The Batmobile Thread - Part 3

b89-batmobile.jpg
I always thought the front looked like an end of a pacifier. ;)

I used to think that was odd. It made it seem like the Batmobile had a nose.

Anyone prefer had the front facing machine guns been retractable from the car instead of always being displayed up front?

That's the one aspect that doesn't seem too Batman-y. I don't think he's into showing off his firearms.

In all the pics/clips I've seen of the Batmobile the guns are always full-out. Past Batmobiles had guns and such but they were never always out.

In that WB promo vid the guy there made a big deal of the guns up-front as a new type of thing for this Batman and Batmobile.

What a beautiful remote control car :hmr::hmr:
Anyone prefer had the front facing machine guns been retractable from the car instead of always being displayed up front?

That's the one aspect that doesn't seem too Batman-y. I don't think he's into showing off his firearms.
We don't know which is the purpose of those "firearms".
In all the pics/clips I've seen of the Batmobile the guns are always full-out. Past Batmobiles had guns and such but they were never always out.

In that WB promo vid the guy there made a big deal of the guns up-front as a new type of thing for this Batman and Batmobile.
The guy is just selling the product. He has not seen the film.

But I do agree that every shot we have seen of the Batmobile the guns have been out. It doesn't bother me one way or the other if they are always out or not. It's a good looking ride. My favorite second only to the Burton Batmobile

i love it and i love the shots.

the only thing i don't really like are the 'sidemarker' lights on the wheel covers. it just looks...unneccesary. it's not like it's a street legal machine so why even bother?

i'm not worried about the size. yes it's smaller than the tumbler but that hing was friggin HUGE. i love that thing but it was huge and it was destroyed anyway except those camo versions in TDKR.

the sheer size of the tumbler is amazing.
213222-batmobiles-nycc.jpg

but to be honest, it wasn't a real batmobile. it was the tumbler. i'd say this is the real batmobile.

but make no mistake, this one isn't small at all. definately not a miata, lotus or caterham super 7 sized vehicle.

BVSDOJBatmobile3.png

4037b_Car_News_batmobile.jpg

batmobile-from-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice_100481694_l.jpg

get.jpg

I've been wondering what if the Batmobile and the Batwing are the same but the "Batwing" that attacked the thugs is a replica made by Luthor and driven by Dan Amboyer's character? Hence not exactly the same accuracy (the exhaust on the back of aircraft), Just to incriminate Batman and for Superman to believe it was Batman and is out of control.

Just a thought tho.

I've been wondering what if the Batmobile and the Batwing are the same but the "Batwing" that attacked the thugs is a replica made by Luthor and driven by Dan Amboyer's character? Hence not exactly the same accuracy (the exhaust on the back of aircraft), Just to incriminate Batman and for Superman to believe it was Batman and is out of control.

Just a thought tho.

That sounds like a bit of a stretch to me. I think that the Batmobile and Batwing just share design elements.

Yeah I know. but couldn't resist on share it You know just in case it's true. :p

But I do agree that every shot we have seen of the Batmobile the guns have been out. It doesn't bother me one way or the other if they are always out or not. It's a good looking ride. My favorite second only to the Burton Batmobile
Sun's out guns out. :whatever:

The Batmobile toys will be an even bigger hit than the tumbler

How come we never made a batwing thread? :hmm

And I'm still not convinced it's the Batmobile transformed...

Because it's another vehicle...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"