BvS The BvS Rumor/Speculation Discussion Thread! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't afford a new cape. I doubt those are his drones. Them's Parademons.

If they are Parademons and this is a vision of the future (which doesn't explain Superman's aggressive attitude or Batman's fear of him) then I'll eat crow.

In other stories, the reason for Darkseid and his minions to even acknowledge Earth was to get the last son of Krypton transformed into a super parademon.

That's all the motivation he needs. Darkseid picked up on the same beacon that Zod did. He wants him some Krptonian parademons!

In that scene, Superman's been "converted". And that's the future they must stop.

Finally saw it late last night!

Good trailer......but not a great one IMO. May favorite out of all of them was still Trailer #2.

This one had a more "fun humor" aspect with some good witty dialogue from Lex, Bruce, and than the fun exchange betweem Supes and Bats saying "I thought she was with you" was funny.

My only critique was the trailer music not really having the right pace for the overall tone of the trailer.

Nobody should be surprised with the Doomsday reveal as the physical threat. It has been rumored for months.

I think the next trailer will probably be the best one overall.

It was good that they showed more of a fun humorous side to the film in this trailer.

Jesse's Lex seems more like a quirky tech geek type than a serious megalomaniac which should not be a surprise either.

You can see one here grabbing on of the S-Troopers

12341098_10152796263099364_5429169254685785823_n.jpg

I just can't make it out but the scene does suggest the super troopers are fighting with the Parademons and Batman's just trying to get through them. If the parademons are fighting the super troopers, then that does put a wrench into that theory.

In other stories, the reason for Darkseid and his minions to even acknowledge Earth was to get the last son of Krypton transformed into a super parademon.

That's all the motivation he needs. Darkseid picked up on the same beacon that Zod did. He wants him some Krptonian parademons!

In that scene, Superman's been "converted". And that's the future they must stop.

I'd buy that a lot more than some of the other theories. I'm really adverse to the "prophesies" trope. "This is your destiny" is so over done.

That's part of what I loved about MoS. Clark wasn't being told by anyway that he needed to do anything. Jonathan and Jor-el all told him what he was capable of and the implications of him coming forward but never that he should save the world. The nearest to that is Jor-el telling Clark that he CAN save them, not that he must.

Considering the movie is all about the importance of free will and the consequences that come with that, we got a Clark Kent who decided on his own to become Superman, not because he was told he needed to by anyone.

I just can't make it out but the scene does suggest the super troopers are fighting with the Parademons and Batman's just trying to get through them. If the parademons are fighting the super troopers, then that does put a wrench into that theory.

if you go back and look at the scene the parademons grab people and fly off which is like what they did in the New 52 versions

if you go back and look at the scene the parademons grab people and fly off which is like what they did in the New 52 versions

But the guy in the picture doesn't look like a Super trooper. We know there are other people with Batman in the dungeon. Maybe they are rebels fighting with Batman that are being snatched?

That might be it, yeah.

But the guy in the picture doesn't look like a Super trooper. We know there are other people with Batman in the dungeon. Maybe they are rebels fighting with Batman that are being snatched?

The things are grabbing people off the walls. If this is the S-trooper base then those are S troopers being snatched off the walls

The things are grabbing people off the walls. If this is the S-trooper base then those are S troopers being snatched off the walls

Maybe it's simply parademons indiscriminately going after humans--and they don't care about Batman versus Superman.

If it is real, then this ^

If it is Diana's vision (and I do like that theory), maybe it shows the unleashing of a hostile force that isn't concerned with human beings petty differences with one another. It (Darkseid) just has an agenda of its own that sees humanity as a whole.

If it is Bruce's nightmare then I have a hard time seeing how parademons fit in at all.

Maybe it's simply parademons indiscriminately going after humans--and they don't care about Batman versus Superman.

If it is real, then this ^

If it is Diana's vision (and I do like that theory), maybe is about unleashing a hostile force that isn't concerned with human beings petty differences with one another. It just has an agenda of its own that sees humanity as a whole.

If it is Bruce's nightmare then I have a much harder time seeing how parademons fit in at all.

This is what I believe

the parademons or whatever make me believe the dream/nightmare sequence is actually Diana's, foreshadowing a larger threat in Darkseid.

yeah, it's like Diana receives this "vision" of a possible "apocalyptic" (pun intended) future that could happen if Batman and Superman do remain enemies and/or Superman does go evil, which paves the way for a much larger threat in Darkseid.

that's why she feels the need to intervene in Batman and Superman's fight, with Doomsday providing the final catalyst to take action.

it's also why she feels the need to unite the world's metas and heroes to form the Justice League.

Is it though? In the second trailer, we see Batman come up from some sort of underground bunker. Maybe the S Troopers are invading Batman's base?

the parademons or whatever make me believe the dream/nightmare sequence is actually Diana's, foreshadowing a larger threat in Darkseid.

Interesting...

Maybe she looks in Galadriel's mirror to see the future. Since, you know there's also a cave troll and all, this might be a LOTR spin-off in disguise. :o

Interesting...

Maybe she looks in Galadriel's mirror to see the future. Since, you know there's also a cave troll and all, this might be a LOTR spin-off in disguise. :o

makes sense. :o

Interesting...

Maybe Lex will become Gollum at he bites Superman's finger off because he has Kryptonite teeth.

another look at the parademons

BvS-18.png

another look at the parademons

BvS-18.png

It looks like there are a bunch of S Troops coming out of that truck. Yeah, I think this is them bringing down Batman rather than Batman leading an attack on An S Troop base.

Question: I keep hearing that Jesse Eisenberg is actually [BLACKOUT] playing Luthor's son or Luthor Jr.[/BLACKOUT] where is this coming from/where or when did this start

Last edited:
He is playing Alexander Luthor Jr. aka Lex Luthor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"