The Batmobile Thread

I thought it had but to be honest I can't think of any examples right now. :csad:

Mission Impossiple II with the bikes at the end is the only example I can think of, mostly it's a case of one swerving away if they have used the concept.

Mission Impossiple II with the bikes at the end is the only example I can think of, mostly it's a case of one swerving away if they have used the concept.

Oh yeah, watch out for it happening in Mission Impossible IV too!

I'm hoping there is another batmobile chase in this film especially with the other tumblers involved now. I'm excited to see an aerial vehicle too, to switch it up as long as it has a purpose and something exciting can be done with it.

Could it be that when Bane and his henchmen appear in their Tumblers Batman still only has the Batpod.?
I see that as a real possibility, honestly. If I'm correct, this scene takes place roughly half way through the film. So there's plenty of time for him to get another vehicle on top of having the bat pod.

Could someone tell me how Bane commandeers the Tumbler?

It doesn't appear the he commandeers Nathan's Tumbler at all. He has 3hardly Tumblers, two of which are different variations from the model that is the Batmobile.

It doesn't appear the he commandeers Nathan's Tumbler at all. He has 3hardly Tumblers, two of which are different variations from the model that is the Batmobile.
Yeah. Word around the campfire is that Talia, or somebody else, kills Lucius Fox and tampers with Wayne Enterprises equipment, and hands the vehicles over to Bane. From what we've seen being filmed, that sounds about right.

That is one beastly vehicle for sure, what I wouldnt give just to sit in that thing.

Argh. I just noticed my last lost here got auto corrected. Nathan's tumbler? Jeez.

I know it's not specifically Batmobile related but I was reading The Dark Knight Returns today and just realized how much the Bat-Pod looks like the Batcycle in that book. Crazy. Makes me appreciated it that much more.

I see that as a real possibility, honestly. If I'm correct, this scene takes place roughly half way through the film. So there's plenty of time for him to get another vehicle on top of having the bat pod.

How do you have any idea where in the film the scene takes place?

How do you have any idea where in the film the scene takes place?
Just guess work on my part. If Batman gets stabbed by Talia, Bane and company are running riot and Catwoman "resuces?" Batman, that seems like a tipping point. And going on other info, if the Tumblers are there, it means Lucius has been recently killed.

Just guess work on my part. If Batman gets stabbed by Talia, Bane and company are running riot and Catwoman "resuces?" Batman, that seems like a tipping point. And going on other info, if the Tumblers are there, it means Lucius has been recently killed.

Right on. That would make for a very interesting sequence of events.

Oh yeah, watch out for it happening in Mission Impossible IV too!

It must be a Mission Impossible thing! :D

df8ym8.gif

Found a pic of the Rocket Launcher Tumbler

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Whoa! That extra bulk with the big rocket launcher on it makes it looks even more monstrous!

Wow, there are alternate tumblers for other uses? Are there any more besides the rocket launcher and bridging ones?

I have a similar idea thus...

Could someone tell me how Bane commandeers the Tumbler?

it is rumored that Bane is hunting Batman on a government contract- the government probably acquired the plans from wayne enterprises- legally or illegally they got access to the plans and supplied bane with the tools to take down the batman.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/...-city-traffic/

Tumbler vs Tumbler!

not to burst bubbles on this, but the news probably doesn't even know that the camo tumblers are Bane's-

So it might just be Bane's Tumber vs batpod or ???

especially since the black tumbler hasn't been spotted yet, or am i wrong?

Last edited:
not to burst bubbles on this, but the news probably doesn't even know that the camo tumblers are Bane's-

So it might just be Bane's Tumber vs ????

especially since the black tumbler hasn't been spotted yet, or am i wrong?

The black tumbler is there. It hasn't been involved in filming yet though.

Batman's black tumbler is there. It hasn't been used in filming yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"