The Batmobile Thread

Damn I hope we're not gonna find out if Catwoman is going to use the Batpod. Too many spoilers yet can't resist :(

Thats been posted in here before, cool design but id rather have something sleeker.

I'd dig something akin to the Monster Men and Mad Monk Batmobile design. Though I think the Tumbler is as "real" of a Batmobile as any other, past or present.

I approve of that design. BAD ASS!

I'd rather not have a new Batmobile for TDKR. The Tumblers there and I love it. There's a sense of continuity in this one, a sense of decadence. Even from the trailer you get the idea that the glory days of Batman are behind him. This is him coming back to an extent. I'm sure this has been said to the point where you'll be tired of it, but to me, TDKR seems like a post-Batman Movie ... Batman-Movie. If that makes any sense. I'm happy with the new addition to the collection: that crab-like alleged bat-hover-craft-thingy. But that's it.

Also, what's everyone saying about all the crazy tumblers? Bane-plot? Rich-Brat Going at it? League of Shadows pulled more files from Wayne Tech? Lucius with a clever ploy to release the tumbler designs commercially to avoid suspicion?

I'd dig something akin to the Monster Men and Mad Monk Batmobile design. Though I think the Tumbler is as "real" of a Batmobile as any other, past or present.

This one?

This one?
Yes. Something like that which retains the all terrain abilities but seems more 'classic'. Though I'm entirely fine with keeping the Tumbler, as it's the one that's going to be remembered, and it defines the era ala the Burtonverse car. The addition of the Batlobster has satisfied me.

Last edited:

That Batmobile was awesome. In fact, I want Monster Men adapted to film.

I'm guessing Batman will start off with his Batpod...and will eventually have it stolen by Catwoman. Which will make him assemble the Batwingamathing. Could the black Tumbler on set just be for fun? Or perhaps he steals one of Bane's and paints it black?

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=21487309&postcount=443

Just thought I'd put this awesome design posted by Camp Blood, in here.

Reminds me of what I posted in the previous thread...

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=19737520&postcount=3

kinetia-lmx.jpg

kinetia-lmx-vehicle4.jpg

kinetia-lmx-3.jpg

kinetia-lmx-2.jpg

It is very similar, only the material choice is different, defintiely an F1 inspiration in there as well.

It's like they took the Burtonmobile back to the 1930's. I like it. :oldrazz:

It's like they took the Burtonmobile back to the 1930's. I like it. :oldrazz:

Yeah, it's like a cross between the Burton Batmobile and a Bugatti Atlantic. Is that model available to buy?

I'm not sure. It's pretty cool looking though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"