The Batsuit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batmans blue and grey suit is like Venom. The blue is actually black but kinda hard to use black shadows on solid black.

Personally I want something like the Niteowl costume from the movie. You have have grey but with that kind of texture you can get nice blacks as well.

But no Batman should never ever be blue. That only works in the comics when you have control over the background. All those images posted above notice how the sky is anything but sky blue or black. It's red,purple, and yellow. The only blue sky is supposed to be a night scene.

Batmans blue and grey suit is like Venom. The blue is actually black but kinda hard to use black shadows on solid black.

Personally I want something like the Niteowl costume from the movie. You have have grey but with that kind of texture you can get nice blacks as well.

But no Batman should never ever be blue. That only works in the comics when you have control over the background. All those images posted above notice how the sky is anything but sky blue or black. It's red,purple, and yellow. The only blue sky is supposed to be a night scene.

Agreed.

NealAbats.jpg

Couldnt find the original wallpaper, but I saw this in XDA forums

I dig :

uploadfromtaptalk1365222969304.jpg

This one ain't bad either :

batman-1024x576.jpg

229346-kane.jpg

I would love it if Batman wore a cape and cowl like this in the film. This looks awesome, it's so black it's got like a blue to it, and reminds me of the Neal Adams Batman comics. (That's Batman creator Bob Kane on the right for the uninitiated btw :) )

That picture is interesting. It doesn't have the same symbol as is in the movie

If we get stuck with all black again, at least bring back the yellow oval. An invisible black symbol on a black background is pointless and ugly.

Always liked this one.

Ultimate-Batman-Ken-Lashley-Wizard-136.jpg

That version used Morgan Freeman as a model for Gordon.

I like parts of that design but I would minorly alter it.

241-610.jpg

Just announced Arkham Origins. Can see some small changes to the Batsuit.

Much better than the AC suit. Got a good movie look to it.

The cowl is similar to the Injustice cowl in the shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"