• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Big Bang Theory - Part 2

I could see them using that for Penny and Leonard's inevitable marriage. Penny doesnt want to take Leonard's last name and it causes a big fight. Leonard will yell "It's not like you even use your last name!"

Then someone, probably Sheldon, asks "What IS your last name anyway?"
I think they know her last name, considering they've seen her mail several times and are Facebook friends. Plus, Leonard also FB'd her dad, which means he's seen his last name too. It's probably just one of those things where it just doesn't come up in the course of their interactions that are shown on each episode. It's sort of like how they never said The Janitor's name on Scrubs or showed Wilson's face on Home Improvement until the last episodes.

I wonder if it is on purpose, or the writers just forgot to show her last name.

I don't know how they've skirted it for this long. No one has ever had to refer to her as Ms. on the show or anything I guess.

Raj finally gets a girl and nobody is talking about it?! What

Raj finally gets a girl and nobody is talking about it?! What
People have talked about but it's either most don't care for her or she hasn't been on enough to have any real opinion about her yet.

ya it's high time Raj gets a steady chick, fitting that she is just as weird and messed up as him. can't wait till the new episode on thurs

People have talked about but it's either most don't care for her or she hasn't been on enough to have any real opinion about her yet.

It's huge news cause Raj has never had a steady girl beside the girl who was using him for his money. He's been the outsider as everyone else has been coupling. Sheldon has had a girlfriend for over 2 years. I repeat Sheldon !!!!

man I was really hoping for a new episode this past thurs. love some BBT

love this thread

Last edited:
I remember watching an episode of this when it had just started and I absolutely hated it.

Now, it's usually playing when I'm at the gym and it makes me stay at the same machine for longer than usual! What a great show.

The thing about this show is that if you don't know or understand the characters well enough, the enjoyment changes. So I can see why some people don't like the show, but I think it stands in the middle of pop culture and a good-hearted comedy, with a cast that keeps growing episode by episode, season by season, and keeps getting better.

Leonard in the classroom was almost painful to watch. :funny:

Bernadette as Cinderella was hot to watch

Bernadette as Cinderella was hot to watch
Agreed. Bernadette is sneaky hot since some episodes have her dressed real plain. As soon as she takes her glasses off and gets made up, that's when you notice it.

Well, I have to say that was one of the best episodes I've seen in a while. We usually don't see them all together, it was nice to see interactions between Bernadette and Sheldon, for example.
Add to that some great jokes and Howard's storyline, and you get one damn fine episode.
Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"