The Big Bang Theory - Part 2

What I liked about the last episode is that Penny personificated ALL of us, at asking Sheldon about his sex life. I thought that was very interesting, and I hope they will continue exploring that.

Penny's reaction to Sheldon's responses had me rolling

More Photos Showing. The height difference between these two:

You notice the one of John in the pink robe is ONLY wearing sock (i watch this part of that episode in slow-motion) and Kelly MAY be barefoot or have on those skin color shower shoes. But you also notice how he behind the couch and could be standing on something. Kelly is bent over for most of that part. But she still looks way taller than John.

This One From January of 2013

'The Spoiler Alert Segmentation'

You can clearly see the hieght difference!

Dude…what is your deal?

We don't need, "proof" of their height difference. Kaley is 5'7 and Johnny is 5'5".

She's clearly taller than him.

LET.

IT.

GO.

Some of us. Would like to know why they changed the facts midway through this series. When everyone can cleary see the height differences! Very odd indeed!

They knock her height down from 5 7 to 5 5 (in just the last few weeks) on IMBD database and I like to know why!

Using post after post to determine her height is just bizarre.

Last edited:
But why are they on the island?!?!!??!! Oh wait..

Someone of us. Would like to know why they changed the facts midway through this series. When everyone can cleary see the ehight differences! Very odd indeed!

They knock her height down from 5 7 to 5 5 (in just the last few weeks) on IMBD database and I like to know why!

you should ask IMDB then instead of posting here because you're coming across as super creepy imo.

Ditto on what ravn0s said. Instead of being obsessed with it here on a board where no one seems to care, you should seriously talk to the original source of your problem.

Last edited:
The previews for the next episode seem pretty funny so definitely another must-see week of TBBT.

The previews did look funny but I was having a hard time watching it without being distracted by how much taller Penny is than Leonard

Leonard moving out due to Sheldon's spoilerific behavior was sort of contrived since Sheldon has done much worse to Leonard and he never threatened to move out. The best part of this plot had to be the exchange in the hallway when they get the truth out in the open.

And the side story with Raj at Howard's mom's house, we finally got a partial look at her, albeit only a body and no head.

I do find it slightly unbelieveable that Leonard wouldn't have seen the Harry Potter movies.

Leonard moving out due to Sheldon's spoilerific behavior was sort of contrived since Sheldon has done much worse to Leonard and he never threatened to move out. The best part of this plot had to be the exchange in the hallway when they get the truth out in the open.

And the side story with Raj at Howard's mom's house, we finally got a partial look at her, albeit only a body and no head.

It reminded me to the woman in the old Tom & Jerry cartoons.

I do find it slightly unbelieveable that Leonard wouldn't have seen the Harry Potter movies.
Or at least read the books before, considering The Half-Blood Prince book came out in 2005 and film in 2009. Kind of think it's a bit of a continuity error or logical inconsistency that you typically don't see in TBBT.

Jesus Christ Raj! Smh even Stuart was creeped out at that. Just either give the dude a woman or have him accept that he's gay already!

was Raj drinking? He's talking to a girl at the store

Yeah, we saw him drinking before that and he put a beer on the counter behind him.

But did anyone notice that in one shot Raj was taller than that girl then in the next she was taller? What are they trying to pull or cover-up?

was Raj drinking? He's talking to a girl at the store
I also noticed that despite there being at least 3 women at the comic store, nobody was acting weird or creepy, unlike when Penny, Bernadette, and Amy stopped in earlier this season.

Thats cause they're hot, or at least Bernadette and I guess Penny are.

I also noticed that despite there being at least 3 women at the comic store, nobody was acting weird or creepy, unlike when Penny, Bernadette, and Amy stopped in earlier this season.

That's because those 3 women were likely just as weird and creepy as the rest of them.

And as mentioned...Penny and Bernie are f'n hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"