The Big Bang Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first 10 minutes of this last episode were actually very funny, but the rest wasn't :S
Put the main 4 together again, damn it! Make them go somewhere!

Do they ever adlib or talk to the audience?

No, usually the audience MC does all that. When I went to the show sometimes they would do a slightly different line reading or change things around a little bit. I think every once in a while they'd let them try something different in a particular take.

When the taping is over sometimes we can catch the cast for a couple questions or some autographs. Somewhere in my apartment I have an episode script autographed by Kunal Nayarr and Kaley.

Shes hot and all but I would take Bernadette over her ANY DAY!

This last episode all Penny had to tell Amy when she walked in and saw the painting by the couch is that she was taking it to her room for the night lol

She could have told her that she was planning on moving it to a different place. I would have done that.

I've been in love with the actress that plays Bernadette ever since I saw her in True Blood. I love short cute chicks, tbh the fact she has an awesome rack doesn't hurt :woot:

Shes hot and all but I would take Bernadette over her ANY DAY!

This last episode all Penny had to tell Amy when she walked in and saw the painting by the couch is that she was taking it to her room for the night lol

I love them both, they are both amazing if you ask me but if I HAD to choose one, it would probably be Penny. Though I would choose through gritted teeth thats for sure.

Yeah. I'd take Penny too. Bernadette's a little too short.

Bernadette seems like she'd be freakier in the sack.

^I do myself actually, short girls with little cute voices, exactly like Bernadette! But Penny is just amazing.

Hilarious episode, Howard's story after survival training.was too too funny

Last night's episode was a classic . The Howard stuff:lmao: and Sheldon on the bonjos ... Good stuff

I liked the end of the episode when Penny was cutting his hair and then tickled him into cutting a giant chunk out of his hair. :woot:

I'm surprised Sheldon didn't feel the missing hair. Howard was great and I laughed when I heard his mom at the hotel.

I just noticed that Penny has some big muscles...

Last edited:
Stephen Hawking Guest Stars

Casting News: Famed British theoretical physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking will stop by the University to share his beautiful mind with his most ardent admirer, Sheldon Cooper, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 5. “When people would ask us who a ‘dream guest star’ for the show would be, we would always joke and say Stephen Hawking – knowing that it was a long shot of astronomical proportions,” said Executive Producer Bill Prady. “In fact, we’re not exactly sure how we got him. It’s the kind of mystery that could only be understood by, say, a Stephen Hawking.”

that should be fun

They made a joke about him in the pilot episode, if I'm not mistaken

Howard: **befoore he was a creepy computer voiicee**

I agree. Kaley has a nice figure.

She has pretty much the perfect figure, the right amount of meat in the right places, she is amazing. I believe she does kick-boxing so that will explain the muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"