The Big Bang Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind getting wrestled down on the bed by her.

^In all honesty, who would mind it!

I think Sheldon would protest vehemently.

"No Penny! That particular hold is most definitely NOT officially sanctioned by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles! Known internationally as FILA, an acronym derived from the French translation of that name ..."

I just noticed that Penny has some big muscles...

vlcsnap2012011921h48m03.png

In early seasons she was a hot girl. Now she looks more womanly

scaled.php

I loved Penny's line after Raj throws a fit, "Now that is how a woman makes a scene." This episode felt like the days of old.

I have to say Sheldon's hair is really disturbing now. It makes him look like Pee-Wee Herman, or a pedophile.

I loved Penny's line after Raj throws a fit, "Now that is how a woman makes a scene." This episode felt like the days of old.

I have to say Sheldon's hair is really disturbing now. It makes him look like Pee-Wee Herman, or a pedophile.

fixed

Finally! New episode tonight, about time.

That's what it is! I knew something was off about his looks, but couldn't figure it out. Also, he seems to have put on some weight.

That's what it is! I knew something was off about his looks, but couldn't figure it out. Also, he seems to have put on some weight.

Yes, you're both right. I noticed it too.
I thought they were gonna cut his hair after that episode where he goes rogue with his hair, but nope.

I was actually a bit disappointed with tonight's new episode. The bit with the Nimoy figure was cute,but I thought he would've been on as himself. I SO wanted to see Sheldon's reaction to meeting him in person.

I was actually a bit disappointed with tonight's new episode. The bit with the Nimoy figure was cute,but I thought he would've been on as himself. I SO wanted to see Sheldon's reaction to meeting him in person.

Yeah, I think they're saving that for another strong episode, like a season finale or something.

That's next week episode

After "Fringe" Nimoy retired from acting but still does voice acting

Transformers

Fringe cartoon episode

Big Bang Theory.

Is it just me or is Sheldon looking alot bigger this season? He looks like he's gained alot of weight. It's a good thing though, has always been really skinny.

I much prefer skinny Sheldon and without the creepy hair.

:lmao:

Sheldon in a french maid costume??? :hehe:

I wish it was Kaley in that costume...

Am I the only one who felt 'weird' in that Stephen Hawking scene? The laughs just took me away.

Yes when the show started Kaley Cuoco was in her early 20's. She's matured and sprouted very well IMHO.

Got to give credit to Stephen Hawking for being on the show. He has a great sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"