The Lana is **** Theory (Spoilers Within)

ROFL!!! :D

Based on script spoilers:
  • Chloe's power is healing, which manifests itself initially through her tears. Green ones. LOL She heals Lois of a stab wound, but passes out in the process. Her fate is left uncertain by the end of the episode.
  • Lana has car accident when her vehicle tumbles down an embankment. Lionel sees her bloody arm. Is it Lana? Did she fake the accident? Or is she really dead? Her fate is left uncertain too.
Based on rumor:
  • Chloe will be back.
  • Lana's return is dependent upon Kristin Kreuk.

uuuuhhh....how on Earth did U EVEN GET THE SCRIPT?! Can u send it 2 me via PM?!?! I WANNA SEE PROOF, DARNIT! Pleeeeeeeeeeease?:wow::wow:

You know how in the finales they always like to bookend what happens in the premiere. Well remember in the Premiere Lois says to Clark in the hospital that she saw this beautiful light, and she believes that she died and went to heaven.

Based on this.

Chloe's power is healing, which manifests itself initially through her tears. Green ones. LOL She heals Lois of a stab wound, but passes out in the process. Her fate is left uncertain by the end of the episode.

I wonder if Lois is the one that actually dies and is the "death", but Chloe, through her healing powers, is able to bring her back to life.

It could explain why she's never been able to use the power before, because no one that she truly loves, which is what brings on the tears, has died right in front of her.

That would then leave this particular cliffhanger with Lana a little more ambiguous, as she isnt the "death" that Ausiello was referring to.

Lana has car accident when her vehicle tumbles down an embankment. Lionel sees her bloody arm. Is it Lana? Did she fake the accident? Or is she really dead? Her fate is left uncertain too.
Based on rumor:

I just wana know how the hell that guy got the dang script! can he send me a copy?! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

I just wana know how the hell that guy got the dang script! can he send me a copy?! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
I don't have the script LOL. Check out the "Phantom" thread here though for all of the juicy details. There's TONS of spoilers from the script there; just scroll back a few pages within the thread.

"The boys" say -135, +125... :word:
Can you translate? Is that good or bad? I'm lucky I know how to pull the handle on a one-armed bandit. LOL

Can you translate? Is that good or bad? I'm lucky I know how to pull the handle on a one-armed bandit. LOL

Ha, I just made it up. That's a "money line" that you see in sports betting (most often basketball and football). The favorite is always a negative number with the underdog in a positive range. In my example, it means that to wager on the favorite you have to bet $1.35 to win $1; betting $1 on the underdog wins you $1.25. A line w/ no house advantage would be -140, +140, but in order for the operator to turn a profit the line is adjusted, say for a 10-cent line 5 cents is added to the favorite and subtracted from the underdog, hence -145, +135. As the volume of action or wagering increases the line is moved further.

At any rate, I'm sure that's more than any of you cared to know, but in the number I cited it's pretty much a coin toss at this point, IMO...

You know how in the finales they always like to bookend what happens in the premiere. Well remember in the Premiere Lois says to Clark in the hospital that she saw this beautiful light, and she believes that she died and went to heaven.

i loved the smallville pilot, which i still believe is the best episode of smallville EVER. i always wanted to be able to watch the pilot and the series finale back to back and have the two be perfect bookends to one another although i seriously do not see how that could happen w/out lana and lex... (especially lana b/c i :heart: her)

oh and here is the latest from kristin at eonline:

Frances in Washington, D.C.: Could you give us another hint on the Smallville death?
There is a similar loophole under which he or she could come back. The actor is currently in contract negotiations, from what I hear.

---

who the heck is she talking about!!? we know from interviews that tom, allison, kristin AND michael are under contract for next season already!?!?!?!

goddamnit!!!! she drives me mad! :cmad:

It has been confirmed that Tom is already signed up for Season 8 & beyond that no idea

here is the latest from kristin at eonline:

Frances in Washington, D.C.: Could you give us another hint on the Smallville death?
There is a similar loophole under which he or she could come back. The actor is currently in contract negotiations, from what I hear.

---

who the heck is she talking about!!? we know from interviews that tom, allison, kristin AND michael are under contract for next season already!?!?!?!
It's Kreuk. She was under contract for seven, but they're re-negotiating S7 with her because she won't be able to do the entire season. It's up in the air if she'll be back at all, but they're leaving it open for her to do so if she can. This is despite Lana's apparent death in Phantom.

I haven't been back to Sweet since Jack's info last week. Hopefully, Wonda's further confirmation of "contract negotiations" will put any lingering concern to bed, if it hasn't been already. It's really in Kreuk's hands now. :)

i don't understand why the CW would be stupid enough to let KK out of her season 7 contract. argggg.... :cmad:

i don't understand why the CW would be stupid enough to let KK out of her season 7 contract. argggg.... :cmad:

You cant force someone to re sign a contract if they dont want to after the original contract is up. I believe if Kristin is the one leaving all blame goes ot her but to be fair on her side we dont even have official confirmation or a reason why she does not want to come back.

You cant force someone to re sign a contract if they dont want to after the original contract is up. I believe if Kristin is the one leaving all blame goes ot her but to be fair on her side we dont even have official confirmation or a reason why she does not want to come back.
She may elaborate after Phantom airs, especially if she chooses not to return next year. We may know sooner than later, but we'll definitely know by Sept.

I hope her talk with Clark isn't rushed at all. That needs to be a very satisfying scene.

The more I think about it, the more the culmination of Clark & Lana's relationship (at least in the Smallville part of their lives) COULD play out like has in the comics...albeit split up, essentially in half. At the end of this season, he tells her, but then she's...out of the picture next season, for whatever reason. In hiding, in the hospital, whatever. Then, for even more yet-unknown reasons, she comes back by or for the series finale, maybe have a brief rekindling, or near-rekindling, with Clark, but still, in the end, having to let him go forward towards the cape days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"