The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

:D

anyway, i've always wanted to say this: :D cool siggy, sperminator.

Jean Grey.
Mystique is lovely too, but in a less conventional way. But I would say Jean wins.

@-'-,--------

Anna Paquin is winning this? You've GOT to be kidding me... Was the question "who was the youngest?". Because Anna is no dog but the best looking she aint.

Famke, Rebecca, Kelly and Halle are ALL better looking than Anna.

Well, looking at an age/ethnicity perspective, it makes perfect sense why she would be winning this.. :mad:

:p
-TNC

I guess if most ppl here are teeny boppers they are the type who think any woman above 25 is "Oooold" :rolleyes:

Famke is the oldest and the best looking.

*Imagines Anna Paquin when she is 38* .... That ain't gonna be pretty.

I can appreciate an older woman as well as the next man. Like a fine vintage wine.... But sadly Famke just dosent reach my criteria.

I can appreciate an older woman as well as the next man. Like a fine vintage wine.... But sadly Famke just dosent reach my criteria.

No, no...I think it's quite FITTING that you wouldn't like her. After all, if she did meet YOUR criteria, then she probably wouldn't be worth liking for the rest of us. Whew! Good THING you didn't have the good taste to like Famke.

Originally posted by bobbydeacon
No, no...I think it's quite FITTING that you wouldn't like her. After all, if she did meet YOUR criteria, then she probably wouldn't be worth liking for the rest of us. Whew! Good THING you didn't have the good taste to like Famke.

lmao thank god :)

Well, aside from age/ethnicity, Gina's 200 usernames were probably used to skew the polls, as was mentioned either earlier here or in the other thread.

seriously she has 300 user names that's crazy! :eek:

Tell me about it, Angela. I also forgot all about SlickNickPimpDaddyNumberOneInTheHoodG or whatever in the hell his names were. He had quite a few and he was obsessed with Anna, too. It all becomes so clear.

Originally posted by pejo
Tell me about it, Angela. I also forgot all about SlickNickPimpDaddyNumberOneInTheHoodG or whatever in the hell his names were. He had quite a few and he was obsessed with Anna, too. It all becomes so clear.

Slick and Gina are die hard Rogue fans, seems that they're partners in crime, manipulating polls :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"