BvS The BvS Rumor/Speculation Discussion Thread! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part nine:

I don't necessarily agree with everything stated above, but the analysis is very well done, nevertheless.

I could be completely wrong. It's just my reading of what I think is going on.

Just my thoughts

I could be completely wrong. It's just my reading of what I think is going on.

Yeah, I got that, but, given that this is new thread, I though it was a shame to be lost in pretty much last pages of last one.

As I said, I don't agree with everything, but it is quite though-out and I really enjoyed reading it.

Hope you don't mind me reposting it.

Yeah, I got that, but, given that this is new thread, I though it was a shame to be lost in pretty much last pages of last one.

As I said, I don't agree with everything, but it is quite though-out and I really enjoyed reading it.

Hope you don't mind me reposting it.

No worries. I thought about doing one for the suicide squad trailer

roach's pro insights are always welcomed. He has been the BvS threads Sherpa for the Entertainment-Industrial complex for some time, and a fun level headed poster here on the hype in general.

I look forward to hearing more of what he thinks.

I do disagree with a lot of his analysis though. (Don't hate me roach! :) )

Did you guys notice that in this shot Bruce is likely analyzing footage of Superman with Alfred?

batman-v-superman-trailer-017.jpg

Someone posted yet another "plot leak" over at CBM :funny:

roach's pro insights are always welcomed. He has been the BvS threads Sherpa for the Entertainment-Industrial complex for some time, and a fun level headed poster here on the hype in general.

I look forward to hearing more of what he thinks.

I do disagree with a lot of his analysis though. (Don't hate me roach! :) )

This is why Krypton explodes

We see Superman approach the Bat mobile and rip the doors off. Many suggest this is part of the team up. I don't think so.

batman-v-superman-trailer-093.jpg

Superman doesn't have a team up look on his face when he rips the doors off. This could be the start of the fight.

So some seriously believe this is where they team up? I thought they were joking when they said that. I didn't get a team up vibe from this shot at all.

I think some, such as myself, simply speculated that Supes could be saving Bats.

I don't see how that's not plausible? After all, it's pretty much seems like Supes faces Bats when he's wearing the mech suit. There's no mech suit in that shot. Plus, it seems like same background as WW, which appears to be from the team up at the end.

I say it could go either way.

For now, I'm gonna go with they are not teaming up there. Haha. Sups looks pissed and he rips and throws the Batmobile's doors. The shot is pretty hostile.

I think some, such as myself, simply speculated that Supes could be saving Bats.

I don't see how that's not plausible? After all, it's pretty much seems like Supes faces Bats when he's wearing the mech suit. There's no mech suit in that shot. Plus, it seems like same background as WW, which appears to be from the team up at the end.

Exactly...that cant be the epic throw down because where is the mech suit? My guess is their first meeting.

The look Superman gives when he tosses the car doors says hostile.

So some seriously believe this is where they team up? I thought they were joking when they said that. I didn't get a team up vibe from this shot at all.

I don't find it as unlikely as many seem to. It's surely not a a start of the fight, since Batman is not wearing a mech-suit and it seems that people think they're about to fight because Superman looks pissed. My guess would be that they are not on good terms with each other, but are teaming up at this point for greater good. They probably realized they've been manipulated, Batman went to investigate, got himself deep in some **** and Superman turns up at that "Gotham City Gas" place as well. Same one, by the way, where we saw batwing kill those criminals in last trailer and batmobile chase those guys on a truck with a bazooka in the set pics.

I always figured that was the end of the fight. It starts on the rooftop. The batlight let's Supes know where Bats is. They fight, Supes disables the mech suit, batman then goes on to the next booby trap, ends up in his car, Supes disables that, opens the doors... maybe they stop there or maybe Bats pulls out the green stuff.

ETA: Not on board with that scene being Supes saving Batman. not at all. Superman casually approaches the mobile for one, for two, they don't look too happy to be in each others company.

I don't find it as unlikely as many seem to. It's surely not a a start of the fight, since Batman is not wearing a mech-suit and it seems that people think they're about to fight because Superman looks pissed. My guess would be that they are not on good terms with each other, but are teaming up at this point for greater good. They probably realized they've been manipulated, Batman went to investigate, got himself deep in some **** and Superman turns up at that "Gotham City Gas" place as well. Same one, by the way, where we saw batwing kill those criminals in last trailer and batmobile chase those guys on a truck with a bazooka in the set pics.

I don't think they are about to fight per say. I think this is the first time Superman tries to confront Batman about his way of operating. The trailer hints that Clark isn't a fan so I believe that after spotting Batman in Metropolis perhaps, he follows him to Gotham to question him about what he was doing there. I can't guess what happens after that but I don't think it's a team up.

And look at the way Superman's eyes follow Batman as he's getting up. He is not a fan.

Last edited:

I don't know. This Superman struggles when he uses his strength. Like when he catches the Russian spaceship or the oil rig in MOS or when he flies. So I think it may just be that.

I don't think they are about to fight per say. I think this is the first time Superman tries to confront Batman about his way of operating. The trailer hints that Clark isn't a fan so I believe that after spotting Batman in Metropolis perhaps, he follows him to Gotham to question him about what he was doing there. I can't guess what happens after that but I don't think it's a team up.

Yeah, I said that as well at some point, I believe it's either them reluctantly working together after the fight or Superman and Batman meeting for the first time when the former came to lecture him about his methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"