The Bye Bye Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked each for their part of the story, Legacy was more a side note lol (got it for cheap)

The one with Renner??

Small confession, don't like Renner's acting.

The one you don't see bragging with his ripped body whether he has a jacket on or not.

Turns people to candy and eats them?

Yes.

"
The Joker with the Dragon Tattoo

Joker got molested by his legally appointed guardian, so he got himself a dragon tattoo, went to the home of his assailant, tattoed the word 'DAMAGED' on the tied man's torso, and filmed him play with a ***** after hitting him with a douse of laughing gas.

The legally appointed guardian saw that video of him shared on adult sites, officials saw the video, and took Joker to Arkham Asylum instead, where he was under the wing of Black Mask, until Joker made Killer Croc eat Black Mask alive"

-EDGY-

I don't even want to know.

I really enjoyed the latest animated DC movie, it's not as good as the 50 years celebration of the 60s Batman show, but still better than the majority of animated comicbook movies of the last three years.
....the new one is called JASON Bourne, first one's Bourne Identity
Thanks. :)
I tried to remember the name without googling it.

Dad and I saw it in the theater, Leaned over to him at the end of the last chase scene and said, "I think they missed a car" he laughed. I liked it tho.

I enjoyed it. One of the few times I bought something without having seen it first. :)

I don't think the Team Four Star treatment of its near as funny as me mistaking Dimebag Darrell's Broly music for Three Days' Grace.

That was as appalling to me as when my wife cut my hand off with a chainsaw. You're a bad man.

Fitting adversary for the gloriously overpowered Batman.

I don't even want to know.
I took the source of that image, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, a sprinkle of Arkham Origins, a tad bit of HUSH, and Letoker's forehead tattoo. Amped the crazy of the first source a bit, placed them in a blender, and this chaos was the result.

The one with Renner??

Small confession, don't like Renner's acting.
Yeah, you didn't miss much.
The OTHER Soldiers like Jason you see in the flashbacks are what it's about. Each were taking enhancement drugs. Renner's character wasn't very bright BEFORE the drugs. After he was like Jason Bourne. He was going to die if he didn't find the right drug to get him off the enhancements

That was as appalling to me as when my wife cut my hand off with a chainsaw. You're a bad man.

Obviously you have to remove it by chainsaw yourself then replace the hand with the chainsaw. It's the only sensible move. :o

Obviously you have to remove it by chainsaw yourself then replace the hand with the chainsaw. It's the only sensible move. :o

Well it's either that or try to staple it back on.

Your hand was alive?
Maybe it should join the cast of the no one planned yet Addams Family reboot.

heh finally finished Ash season2 the other night lol

I really enjoyed the latest animated DC movie, it's not as good as the 50 years celebration of the 60s Batman show, but still better than the majority of animated comicbook movies of the last three years.

Thanks. :)
I tried to remember the name without googling it.
heh it's the only one without the title AFTER Bourne too lol

Anyone else getting the Friday the 13th game where you can play as one of the soon to be dead teens or JASON ****ING VOORHEES HIMSELF?

the bourne legacy... I would never dirty myself by watching that garbage.

Anyone else getting the Friday the 13th game where you can play as one of the soon to be dead teens or JASON ****ING VOORHEES HIMSELF?

I might rent it... but god no I am not buying it :lmao:

Is that not the same game as Dead by Daylight?

tumblr_mk6eb8qKY11qfrkf9o2_250.gif

This sums up my feelings perfectly.

candystore.jpg

Jerome is better than Rey and Finn.

Hedwig is a god among men, et cetera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"