The Bye Bye Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_ok7hcjlKYk1smnxnt_500.gif
Will you then try and fail to explain how that middle school grade performance is actually good, before you run into the night, crying your eyes out?

Notice you say you are going to swing, not actually hit anything.

It seems DarthSkywalker knows his truth.

DarthSkywalker is getting a little aggravated.

Must be a Thursday... soon he'll insult you but end it with a :funny:

or go into a thread he knows you don't go to, and try to there. :sly:

Hedwig 2020

This is what happens when KRYPTON goes on sabbatical. The fundamental makeup of the lounge collapses. The music videos held us together, and you all broke the strings.

I like how he gets on my ass on Jerome yet he enjoys Gods of Egypt.

This is what happens when KRYPTON goes on sabbatical. The fundamental makeup of the lounge collapses. The music videos held us together, and you all broke the strings.

I'm doing all I can. He's being stubborn. And will no doubt see me say this and PM me about it. STUBBORN... YOU ARE STUBBORN KRYPTON. I SEE YOU SEEING US. AND I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT WE KNOW THAT YOU SEE US SEEING YOU SEE US.

I like how he gets on my ass on Jerome yet he enjoys Gods of Egypt.

:lmao:

e6f36c4fa91234f98ca5344a8379acbc.jpg

What's going to end up being a better movie: Power Rangers or Gods of Egypt?

you broke a reektopia lounge rule. no power rangers.. it leads to fear... leads to hate..

That's true, but in this case, it made me laugh. And that's the important thing. The laughter.

You see... Luring a Krypton back is simple... you just need the right bait... I know just the thing, but I want to see suggestions..

R4QZd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"